How many courses have you played?

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Out of curiosity I did a count of the different courses I've ever played. I've only been playing around 7 years, but if I've counted correct, I'm at 24 different courses. How many or how few?

If I had to guess I'd say I'm somewhere in the ~50 range. I was able to rattle off a little over 40 and I'm sure I missed a few too.

Roughly 20, I’ve only been playing off and on about 12yrs

Good question. It’s probably between 150 and 200. I’ve played all over the US as my clubs go everywhere I travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More than I can count on my hands and feet

Over 100.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Rough guess around 50-60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhh... 22? But I think 8 of those are now defunct..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh man...between junior golf tournaments, high school golf, and playing all over since...I have no idea.

200?

Did a quick count of courses I could remember and came up with 25 without thinking too hard. I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 30-35.

Maybe 40-50, I’d hate to have list them.

20-30. I’ve been playing for 6 years now. I don’t travel much.

There is no way I could get the real number but I’d estimate 30.

Uhhh... 22? But I think 8 of those are now defunct..

Adding 3 new ones to this in the next 2 weeks. So thats pretty cool

I'd estimate about a dozen. I play almost exclusively close to home.

No clue I know in the Cincinnati area and Dayton area alone it's probably 40. Add in my travels and NE Ohio it's probably 150-175

I think 35-40 did a rough estimate around the surrounding states and the few places I’ve flown too and got 36 with one course re-done and name changed so I count that as 2. Guessing I missed 4-6 others.

Really not sure but I think it has to be north of 100.

Quick counting in my head it’s 40+ easy.

Rough math has me pushing 200. I'm sure there are some that have been lost to my memory. I, too, travel with my clubs.

I don't travel for golf (yet), so only 7 for me thus far.

I couldn't even count em all up, but it's probably well over 100.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing about two years, and 6 months in I started collecting balls. I picked up one of those 50 ball displays that matches my office furniture, and I buy a logo ball at every new course I play. I have 3 spots left before I need to buy a second one.

Whiskey

Another reason I love 18 Birdies is to keep track of things like this. 29 courses so far. Will be adding at least 2 more in the next few months

Back