How many courses have you played?

Probably somewhere around 100.

Since starting to play 25 years ago, 100+ in UK and anther 100 overseas. I've played in Canada, Antigua, France, Spain, Portugal, Australia , Fiji, Thailand , UAE , South Africa, Malawi , Kenya , Zimbabwe , Mauritius and best of all Ireland. In USA I have played in Florida, Hawaii, California, Georgia, Maryland, and Matts. Somehow , I have never lost my clubs ….yet.

I've never thought of keeping track and in the 28 years I've played living in 5 different states plus having a job where I travel I would guess 150 plus or minus a few

Since starting to play 25 years ago, 100+ in UK and anther 100 overseas. I've played in Canada, Antigua, France, Spain, Portugal, Australia , Fiji, Thailand , UAE , South Africa, Malawi , Kenya , Zimbabwe , Mauritius and best of all Ireland. In USA I have played in Florida, Hawaii, California, Georgia, Maryland, and Matts. Somehow , I have never lost my clubs ….yet.
Have you thought of contacting airlines for endorsements?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Probably close to 100. There are at least 20 different courses within close driving in my area and I used to travel for work some, so I have been to a few out of state as well.

Second year playing, made it to 18 that I can think of, most being WNY and Ontario courses.

I'm right around 20-25.

Close to 45.

I actually listed them out and added them up this morning (boring morning at work.) This thread had me curious. From my account, I'm at 122 courses and I've never played any farther east than Az/Nv.

Around 90 courses so far.

I have a logo ball from every course I've ever played (with one or two exceptions). Last count, I was at 75 or 76 unique logo balls on the rack. That puts me at 77 courses +/- 1. I played regularly from 1999 to 2008ish, then seldom from 2009 to 2012, then next to never from 2013 to 2016, then picked it back up to regularly in 2017 again.

I’m at 31 just in the Orlando area.

I may need to sit down and try and figure out a rough number. I bet I’m pushing over 100 though

Just made a list and got to 100 without trying too hard... so at least that many, maybe 120?

53, as best as I can remember.

Just made a list and got to 100 without trying too hard... so at least that many, maybe 120?

Very close to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to 60 without trying too hard, so I'd say north of 75.

I counted 102, just picking my own brain last night and today. But I'm sure that I'm missing quite a few.

Starting with the Rejects, we played any course within 60 miles of Wichita.....about 30 courses. Tulsa OK area probably another 30 or so. KC area another 50 or so. Add in Phoenix area another 10. Arkansas, Texas, Florida, Chicago,Denver, Albuquerque, San Diego, Nebraska, Hilton Head. This list makes me smile to remember some of these places! Probably close to 150 ...

Countries (4) - US, Scotland, Ireland, Northern Ireland (I guess UK)
States (16) - MA, VT, NH, CT, TX, AZ, CA, OR, WA, NE, CO, IL, WI, NV, UT, NM

Courses - easily over 100 but can't do an accurate count.

I need to play more courses. From my math I have played 26 courses in 33 years. Granted 15 of those years I wasn’t playing golf but I do need to branch out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came up with 147 off the top of my head so I'm guessing somewhere between 150-175. At the rate I keep remembering new ones maybe a few more?
I've been stuck on 29 US States and 2 Canadian Provinces for a few years now. I need to golf some new places.
-----------
edit: Jeebus. I even forgot the course where I scored my lone HIO in my 1st tally! Only played it once and just the front nine while we got delayed in Waco for a few extra hours. I'm already up to 156. I'm sure more will come to me.

Last edited:
I picked up 9 new courses this month so I'm up to 158 courses (29 different states) from 2011-2019.

I have played about 800 different courses. Having played for 50 years now with many years playing 100 rounds. Have made trips to British Isles many times and I have a pencil board with my top 147...As that's how many fit on it.

Got up to 37 off the top of my head so I will say 40ish. I'm sure I have forgotten some.

Probably close to 50. Between high school golf, there are plenty of golf courses between Greensboro and Raleigh, then over 100 in the Myrtle Beach vicinity.

Back