Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm playing Bella Vista on Saturday.
Avoid the standing water
Renee Zellweger Water GIF by Working Title

How was the course today?
I hit you up in Discord.
Course is in fabulous condition. CPO today for obvious reasons but the greens were still pretty quick and true. They had the 8 inch cups in place for tomorrow's event. Let's just say the placements of these pins is wicked!!!

I hit you up in Discord.
Course is in fabulous condition. CPO today for obvious reasons but the greens were still pretty quick and true. They had the 8 inch cups in place for tomorrow's event. Let's just say the placements of these pins is wicked!!!
fabulous conditions you say. However, I don't like the sound of cpo and diabolical pin placements.

fabulous conditions you say. However, I don't like the sound of cpo and diabolical pin placements.
Glad the course is looking good. It will be tricky, but even with tough pin placements, it should be great. The trees I can see outside are not bending over in the wind for once. Imagine that!

Anyone interested in playing Rivercrest this year I am happy to host. Give it a few weeks and it’ll be in great condition.
@Will82 , I'm up for a round here or anywhere in the area - I'm in the Wyomissing/Reading area.
I'm looking for somebody to play with on Fridays. My good friend that I usually play with just moved to NC in order to get more golf days in (and escape the snow)! :cry:

Back