i’ll say it again. not even close to being worth that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yep, took your advice... playing Orange County panther lake and championsgate... for $20 more than just Waldorf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone play Grand Cypress? Thoughts?

Played there last fall with my dad. Greens were the fastest and in the best condition of the courses we played that week. I would play it again. I think we played North South.

Yep, took your advice... playing Orange County panther lake and championsgate... for $20 more than just Waldorf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

panther was awesome today. fantastic shape. overseed should be perfect when you play it. greens were really true but a touch slow. i think the cold weather scared them from a full cut. the kid i played with said last week the greens were lightning fast.

Hey! You might want to check when the temporary green on the 5th will be removed. Played there a few days ago and that wasn't my favorite

Which course are you talking about?

panther was awesome today. fantastic shape. overseed should be perfect when you play it. greens were really true but a touch slow. i think the cold weather scared them from a full cut. the kid i played with said last week the greens were lightning fast.

Contemplating a quick solo getaway to Orlando a few days. You guys have some nice courses in the area.

Contemplating a quick solo getaway to Orlando a few days. You guys have some nice courses in the area.

don't come next week. i can't speak for every course, but i would think most of the better courses will be packed with pga show people.

don't come next week. i can't speak for every course, but i would think most of the better courses will be packed with pga show people.
I was thinking 2nd week in February

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was thinking 2nd week in February

If you have the time, 45 minutes outside of Orlando in Howey in the Hills is Mission Inn club. THAT place is awesome!

Back in Orlando last week of March 2019... anyone else on vacation then and wanna get out for 18?? I'll check back more later as it gets closer.

Played Celebration, Falcon's Fire and Grand Cypress North/South the weekend before the Show. All 3 in great condition. I would recommend all 3.

Back in Orlando last week of March 2019... anyone else on vacation then and wanna get out for 18?? I'll check back more later as it gets closer.
Beuller ... Beuller ... Beuller?
Week of March 24th get out for 18 ? Lake Buena Vista area.

Its possible, let me know when you know more

McLovin and I are playing Waldorf Astoria at 11 this Saturday the 22nd. We got room for a couple more if anyone is interested.

i will play if there is still a spot

McLovin and I are playing Waldorf Astoria at 11 this Saturday the 22nd. We got room for a couple more if anyone is interested.

i will play if there is still a spot

awesome! you're in. just need one more to round out the foursome. antihero? cobra? dwc? i think wardy is out.

awesome! you're in. just need one more to round out the foursome. antihero? cobra? dwc? i think wardy is out.

He is. Work at 1 :/

bumping this. currently have a foursome. if it's just the three of us, i'll call the course in about an hour and remove a player so i don't get charged.

C'mon people. We cant get a fourth from a golf forum for a tee time in Orlando?

Working Saturday

calling the course now. looking forward to playing with you dudes!

C'mon people. We cant get a fourth from a golf forum for a tee time in Orlando?
Sorry I have a contractor coming at 10:30 Saturday.

Couldn't make it over in time.

Nice course though. Played it a few months ago.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back