Tempting.

oh hell yes. some SERIOUS rr prep time. so far we have southernshred, jim54, brandonj, pudge, mango smash, ezellmer, and me. do it!

If it wasn't four hours each way, I'd have already said I was in. Wife is in St Pete for a wedding and I've got the dog.

If it wasn't four hours each way, I'd have already said I was in. Wife is in St Pete for a wedding and I've got the dog.
As would I have.

I still can't drive the ball but I'll be there with iron in hand!

I'm packed!

7f80b39aa0968f9d718710cabf7f5278.jpg

Orlando Golf

Wow! You even got a personalized travel bag from the GD, that is freaking wicked.

THP Represent!

It is the same camo pattern as our backpacks and bags

So jealous, I guess that is why the GD is at the pinnacle of a THP'ers dream to be able to get in and participate in. Still 9 spots left, so I'll be crossing all my body parts to have a chance at making this once in a lifetime event.

THP Represent!

Orlando Golf

So jealous, I guess that is why the GD is at the pinnacle of a THP'ers dream to be able to get in and participate in. Still 9 spots left, so I'll be crossing all my body parts to have a chance at making this once in a lifetime event.

THP Represent!

It is by far one of the most amazing things I've done. Top 10, maybe top 5 life event...

I'm guessing the Grandaddy may come up in conversation on Sunday.

throwing this out there for anyone in the area. we have 1 spot available sunday 3/19 at 12:30 at championsgate national course. some out of town thp'ers are playing, as well as some central florida thp'ers. jim54 has an alternate who can play, but i don't think he's on thp. would love to keep it to two foursomes of thp'ers if possible. anybody interested please pm me by the end of today. rate is $48 for residents, $64 for nonresidents.

bumping this in case anyone is interested. still have a spot available. it's not too far for the tampa or lakeland crowd either.

And I'm boarded...I'm around for dinner or drinks if anyone is bored tonight.

bumping this in case anyone is interested. still have a spot available. it's not too far for the tampa or lakeland crowd either.

who's the cool kid that keeps quoting himself?!

we are all booked up for two foursomes! really looking forward to seeing old friends, and making some new.

Well I will try to get a cart byself, after being in this biohazard all day I will disinfect thoughly but may still be a carrier and hate to infect anyone, not to mention the cigars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Orlando Golf

Missing Jim54 and Eric in this photo but we had an awesome time! Also, Pudge got off the stool stand and got shorter...

d04325df0c30b8adac20ce1fc6b3aa62.jpg

Last edited:
Did not realize you were all going in for a Beer, now I feel bad I missed it (though it would have been tito's for me).

Great day all around, always a blast to get out with THP folks and the day was beautiful, a bit windy and it seemed the entire front nine was straight into the wind.

Fun to watch young guns hammer the golf ball. I need to get a putting coach on speed dial.....

Did not realize you were all going in for a Beer, now I feel bad I missed it (though it would have been tito's for me).

Great day all around, always a blast to get out with THP folks and the day was beautiful, a bit windy and it seemed the entire front nine was straight into the wind.

Fun to watch young guns hammer the golf ball. I need to get a putting coach on speed dial.....

I was getting in my truck when someone said let's grab a beer, so totally unintentional. I had a blast hanging with you.

Eagle Creek was a great course in Orlando. Right near the airport. The only reason I played it was due to the fact I missed my connecting flight into Daytona so I caught one to Orlando and made it in just as it became pitch black out. Great course and was in great condition. Rented Srixon clubs and the pro gave us a nice discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great time, I really enjoyed the afternoon golfing, and enjoyed the time in the bar afterwards as well. It's too bad someone was a no show. If they charge you Chris, let us know, I'm sure a few of us will chip in to make it right.

I forgot you have to use sunscreen in Florida...whoops

I forgot you have to use sunscreen in Florida...whoops

I live in New England so we don't have them, but first time I played in Orlando I saw they had lotion at the 1st and 10th tee boxes. If that's not a sign you should wear it I don't know what is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for making it a great day of Florida golf. This Wisconsin hacker appreciates it. Felt right at home with all that wind.

Back