Sounds good, I’ll see what I can get scheduled today.

If you've booked a room for Saturday night, I can paypal you my half.

Sounds good, I’ll see what I can get scheduled today.

If the golfnow teetimes list is anything like their tee sheet, I don't forsee much of a problem.

Perfect. Do you have a preference for Panther Lake or Crooked Cat for Saturday?

i think panther is more interesting (and difficult) layout. but crooked is fun too, so i'm good with whatever the tee sheet allows. i'll confirm with the wife tonight.

i think panther is more interesting (and difficult) layout. but crooked is fun too, so i'm good with whatever the tee sheet allows. i'll confirm with the wife tonight.

Had to look up which was which. I always remember it as one's across the street and the other one isn't. I agree that Panther is the more interesting one for sure. Both are good, just one makes you have to think a bit more.

I've only been there once. I don't remember which course I played. We tried to play both but only got 9 holes in on the second one because of a storm.

I think that was the round Erky hit a bird in flight with his tee shot. He had also went over a green at Championsgate and almost hit a bunny. I might need to talk to him...

I've only been there once. I don't remember which course I played. We tried to play both but only got 9 holes in on the second one because of a storm.

I think that was the round Erky hit a bird in flight with his tee shot. He had also went over a green at Championsgate and almost hit a bunny. I might need to talk to him...

Start on a par 5, Crooked. Start on a par 4, Panther.

Can't remember because you didn't hit the green in regulation anyway, well then we should probably be cart mates because I have a feeling that's going to happen here too.

Start on a par 5, Crooked. Start on a par 4, Panther.

Can't remember because you didn't hit the green in regulation anyway, well then we should probably be cart mates because I have a feeling that's going to happen here too.

This might have been four years ago. I think that was the trip I crashed with Troy at his dad's condo, then we went up to Jacksonville to play with Jeff on Sunday. Let me go check the overheads, and I'll tell you. I know it had a par three over a hole or something.

It was Crooked Cat. I remember going across the street to start the second round.

I just reserved the tee times:

Saturday 7/27 @ 9:45 - Panther Lake
Sunday 7/28 @ 9:38 - Crooked Cat

I booked 2 foursomes, even tough there are only three people committed each day. I have until Wednesday afternoon to cancel the last spot, but I am hoping Jim54 or perhaps someone else wants to jump in that last spot for one or both of the days and make it a true THP occurrence.

Also, if any of you are interested you can book a room in the on-site lodge for $70 per night. I can tell you that its no Four Seasons, but the water is hot and the beds are in fact present, with sheets.

I just reserved the tee times:

Saturday 7/27 @ 9:45 - Panther Lake
Sunday 7/28 @ 9:38 - Crooked Cat

I booked 2 foursomes, even tough there are only three people committed each day. I have until Wednesday afternoon to cancel the last spot, but I am hoping Jim54 or perhaps someone else wants to jump in that last spot for one or both of the days and make it a true THP occurrence.

Also, if any of you are interested you can book a room in the on-site lodge for $70 per night. I can tell you that its no Four Seasons, but the water is hot and the beds are in fact present, with sheets.

I’m sure we’ll get them filled. If McLovin weren’t being more like McDuckin, wouldn’t be an issue

Good news! After difficult and very high level negotiations, @Jim54 will be joining us for our Saturday round.

Still a spot open for Sunday.

i’m in for saturday. sorry wardy. didn’t know the in-laws were gonna be in town and can’t bail two days in a row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i’m in for saturday. sorry wardy. didn’t know the in-laws were gonna be in town and can’t bail two days in a row.

All’s well friend. In laws have that ability.

Still a spot open for the Sunday round. I will even throw in a cold beverage for anyone who takes it.

I'm bringing my fan, too.

Unless anyone has an objection, my roommate from college is going to join us for the Sunday round. @mward he is coming from the Westchase area so if you want me to put you guys in contact for a potential carpool, let me know. He is a good dude and quite a stick.

Unless anyone has an objection, my roommate from college is going to join us for the Sunday round. @mward he is coming from the Westchase area so if you want me to put you guys in contact for a potential carpool, let me know. He is a good dude and quite a stick.

Possibly, I would tell him to plan a solo drive for the moment unless he hears otherwise? I don’t want a situation to happen where I might have to zip out pretty fast post round for work, which has about a 50/50 chance right now.

Why is there a toilet paper holder in the shower?

f8b9a605bf826ea182781961acfb16e6.jpg

Why is there a toilet paper holder in the shower?

f8b9a605bf826ea182781961acfb16e6.jpg
I've heard of something called the "waffle stomp"---but not quite sure what it'd be called with that kind of drain

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Never heard how the day went and stuff, assumed it was good!

Course somewhat damp from a few days of rain? Decent rounds?

Day was awesome. Course was in good condition when considering all the rain and very limited wet spots. My day was up and down, Greg and Jim played pretty well, and McLovin was on one today. I think he needs to change his name to McFairway, because he was stroking it today. Awesome to watch and feel Grandaddy adjacent for an afternoon.

It was fun to see Chris hitting the ball so well, he just seemed relaxed and knew where it was going.
I was the opposite as far as where it was going...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

we had a really good time. course was surprisingly dry. not as much roll as i’ve seen, but not soppy or slow. i still say the only thing holding that course back are the greens. the grain has gotten out of control.

we had a blast. other than a couple loose swings and a regrettable trip into a bunker, i was very pleased. i feel close man, really close.

b6b256522deffc9668a09587cac0da78.jpg

No words

Back