DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's see what the weather is going to do but I might be able to work something out for Sunday. I'll have something new in the bag & if I can't get in a round I'm looking at a long day on the range.

I will be looking to play as well if the temps can stay up.

Looks like fun but I have no coupon... $99 is pretty high for me

December 15th at the Tribute. Who is all in? Coupon expires on the 22nd and is valid after noon on the weekend.

1. Me
2. Nate
3. #Cookie

Im in, but my coupon is after 1pm so if we can work that!

Tribute sounds fun, but unfortunately I already have plans on the 15th.

I hope the weather this weekend turns out better than forecasted. Predicted high of 31* on Saturday & 37* on Sunday. Brrrr!

Im in, but my coupon is after 1pm so if we can work that!

I might be in town by that point if I can make it is there room for a fourth?

Tribute sounds fun, but unfortunately I already have plans on the 15th.

I hope the weather this weekend turns out better than forecasted. Predicted high of 31* on Saturday & 37* on Sunday. Brrrr!

That's why they make cold weather gear. Grab your long johns & coveralls.

That's why they make cold weather gear. Grab your long johns & coveralls.

Don't tempt me, I am stupid enough to try this.

I might be in town by that point if I can make it is there room for a fourth?

We will make room buddy, it may cost you a "My Father" though!!!!

Just booked a trip to here

"There are at least seven elevated tees, where you can see 40 or 50 miles in almost every direction. The mountains, buttes, mesas and other rock formations are breathtaking. The tee shots are exhilarating, and Wadkins created a golf course where every hole is memorable." - WorldGolf

I've been wanted to go here for over a year and finally booked it for the end of December.

Nice Philip, looking forward to hearing and seeing all about it!

In for tribute on 15th

Played Waters creek in Plano today, really impressed with course and greens. Recommend it if you see a deal come up. The full 18 hole traditions course to be specific.

I'm checking. If this does not work out for me, I don't know what I am going to do. This weeking looks like carp. The following weekend I have family in to celebrate Christmas with them and the next weekend I head out to NC to visit family.
I will let you know by tomorrow. Life has become very busy these past few months.

I'm expecting family that weekend. If they don't come up count me in.

you guys are making me want to drop the $99 to play...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back