DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm out this weekend I'm afraid boys. I have to play pretty early so going to stay in my neck of the woods cause of something I need to do after.

I'm out this weekend I'm afraid boys. I have to play pretty early so going to stay in my neck of the woods cause of something I need to do after.

Nate is there anywhere up there by you we can play early?

Nate is there anywhere up there by you we can play early?

If he is not going to make it, let's see who else might want to join up. Then we might find something we can all have an easy drive to.
If no one else wants to come out, then we can figure out something real quick and get it set up.

Agreed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I'm out. City 2-man scramble on Saturday. Sunday will be a practice day for my daughter, along with swimming. She's playing in the City Jr on Mon & Tues.

I'm out. City 2-man scramble on Saturday. Sunday will be a practice day for my daughter, along with swimming. She's playing in the City Jr on Mon & Tues.

Sounds like a good weekend for you. Have fun, and good luck to you both.

Well my friends, just got a pm from JHausen saying that he will not be giving me a refund. Hope this jackass needed the money more than I did. I really hope he shows up to the Branson Invitational so I can settle up with him there! So angry right now!:mad:

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Well my friends, just got a pm from JHausen saying that he will not be giving me a refund. Hope this jackass needed the money more than I did. I really hope he shows up to the Branson Invitational so I can settle up with him there! So angry right now!:mad:

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Wow....really? Yea, that's not good PR. Buyer beware I guess with some.

Wow....really? Yea, that's not good PR. Buyer beware I guess with some.

I'll give him till Friday in case he has a change of heart.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'll give him till Friday in case he has a change of heart.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I changed my mind. I will not give him till Friday. So pissed right now. Sorry guys.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

images

Do we need a logo for the forum?:D

2 day Ryder Cup MGA event has me out for this weekend.

So right now its afwcardinal, capt.dru and myself for a Saturday round...anyone else?

So right now its afwcardinal, capt.dru and myself for a Saturday round...anyone else?

As long as I can make it to my lesson at 5pm I'm in

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Yard work requires mostly undivided attention this weekend. Plus the way I played Friday, no sense slowing everybody down.

Yard work requires mostly undivided attention this weekend. Plus the way I played Friday, no sense slowing everybody down.

Matthew it wont be a problem if you want to come out. We are there to have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back