DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles: you still in for tomorrow? I'll likely arrive by 9:45 to hit the range for a few. The 4th spot is still up in the air, waiting to hear back from someone.

Yezir

Who is up for some Tuesday golf? Clear and high of 56....maybe tee off around 11?

Who is up for some Tuesday golf? Clear and high of 56....maybe tee off around 11?
Will it be that nice? I'll have to think about that. May have things to do Tuesday, but will look into it.

Will it be that nice? I'll have to think about that. May have things to do Tuesday, but will look into it.

That's the prediction as it stands now. Bad stuff really stops tomorrow and then back in on Thursday/Friday so trying to take advantage of the small window.

I heard mid to high 40s until Thursday or Friday for highs. But, I would be in if weather is decent.

Here's what I'm seeing, temp and feels like are first 2 % numbers....winds under 10 also.

10:00 am41 °F38 °F29 °F62%
clear.svg
Clear1%0 in5 mph SE11%30.1in
11:00 am45 °F41 °F30 °F54%
clear.svg
Clear0%0 in7 mph SE8%30.09in
12:00 pm49 °F45 °F30 °F49%
clear.svg
Clear0%0 in8 mph SE6%30.07in
1:00 pm51 °F47 °F31 °F47%
clear.svg
Clear0%0 in9 mph SE9%30.04in
2:00 pm52 °F49 °F32 °F46%
clear.svg
Clear0%0 in10 mph SE16%30.01in
3:00 pm54 °F51 °F32 °F44%
clear.svg
Clear0%0 in9 mph SE22%30in
4:00 pm54 °F51 °F33 °F45%
partlycloudy.svg
Partly Cloudy1%0 in8 mph SE36%30in
5:00 pm53 °F51 °F33 °F46%
partlycloudy.svg
Partly Cloudy1%0 in7 mph SE54%30.01in

image_13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hope yours is right. Definitely want to get some rounds in this week. Tuesday works if the weather does not stop us.

LOL, definitely contrasting but I've had really good luck with Weather Underground and used them for years (mainly for wind direction/strength when boating).

Let's take a peek on Monday and grab something on GolfNow if it looks doable. Even if just upper 40's with low winds would be fine with me. Got a game to work on.

Tornado in south Dallas boys....be safe!!! They are freaking on local weather stations.

Tornado in south Dallas boys....be safe!!! They are freaking on local weather stations.

10 miles east of us so we are okay. Directly south of Dallas is no bueno right now.

Played Willow Springs today with my son. I have no idea why we went there other than its close by. Greens are terrible and I knew that but yet I still went. At least I shot an 83 so that helps but I won't be back there......I've said that before too

Just called my Dad but he is to the East in Rockwall. Everyone stay safe!

This weather is nuts! 80 degrees today with tornado alarms going off here, blizzard in west Texas.

Glad I'm in North Carolina right now. The weather there sounds serious.
Stay safe guys.

This is why we built a tornado room in the middle of our house. Hope to never use it but always good to know we have.

LOL, definitely contrasting but I've had really good luck with Weather Underground and used them for years (mainly for wind direction/strength when boating).

Let's take a peek on Monday and grab something on GolfNow if it looks doable. Even if just upper 40's with low winds would be fine with me. Got a game to work on.
Will look again at this Monday. Not sure I can pull this off even if the weather holds. But I definitely want to get in a round or two before going back to work.

Im up for a round Saturday morning if anyone is interested and if weather is good.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Played Mansfield National today, course was great rain/thunder held off until the last 3 holes.

Played Mansfield National today, course was great rain/thunder held off until the last 3 holes.
Really enjoy that course but HATE that long par 3 (Hole 5?)

Really enjoy that course but HATE that long par 3 (Hole 5?)

It actually wasn't that bad today, this time of the year all the leafs are off the trees so you can actually see the flag.

Bad night in Dallas. A number of people lost their lives in the tornadoes. Praying for all those touched by the severe storms.

Heartbreaking. 11 lost their lives across north Texas, and likely to rise. Very scary storms and the images this morning are terrible.

Heartbreaking. 11 lost their lives across north Texas, and likely to rise. Very scary storms and the images this morning are terrible.
Saw this last night, sad news. Tornados scare the craps out of me. Hope the storms are past.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Saw this last night, sad news. Tornados scare the craps out of me. Hope the storms are past.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tornadoes are gone but a good bit of the area that got hit last night got heavy rain overnight and still more right now. Makes the clean up so much more challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back