DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you playing on Friday or Saturday at Lost Creek?

Saturday

do you still have room?

I am in for 8:30 on Saturday.

Alright now. We have a foursome. I'm ready to go play some hit the ball and chase it. Glad to see you can make it out Kap.

Glad your coming. Your reputation precedes you! So we have decided that you must play left handed and without your putter. While you will probably still beat us at least it might be close!!

The 8:30 tee time for Lost Creek has been booked gentlemen. Looking forward to teeing up up with you all. See you Saturday.

Aaron, make sure you bring my driver with you. I want to hit it a few more time, if you don't mind. I want to make sure that the last ten swings were not a fluke.

Aaron, make sure you bring my driver with you. I want to hit it a few more time, if you don't mind. I want to make sure that the last ten swings were not a fluke.

Who's driver?

If I hit it as good this weekend as last, it may find it's way home in my bag.

Lol, I'm happy with mine, I just need to sell my others so I can buy some "shovels"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lol, I'm happy with mine, I just need to sell my others so I can buy some "shovels"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What the? I thought you despised them. I know, if they play that good, then why not.

What the? I thought you despised them. I know, if they play that good, then why not.

I never despised them, they just look a little funny at address for me, but after the horrific ball striking day Sunday and taking a few swings with Cookie's it was definately interesting! I am seriously considering maybe a 4 & 5. I would love the confidence to attack greens from 200+ out with them, but then again I guess I could just fix my golf swing! If I buy another set of irons I can promise that my wife will leave me, but I do have a few small changes I would like to make to my bag.

They're terrible irons that do nothing but bring GIR's.

Hehehe

My wife just shrugs her shoulders at me when I mention buying more clubs. She is good about it, because she knows that I normally will not pull the trigger. I keep the money straight for us and realize that I really shouldn't be buying everything that I want to.

They're terrible irons that do nothing but bring GIR's.

Hehehe

GIR is over-rated!

My wife just shrugs her shoulders at me when I mention buying more clubs. She is good about it, because she knows that I normally will not pull the trigger. I keep the money straight for us and realize that I really shouldn't be buying everything that I want to.

Mine usually does to, but I have had 4 sets of irons in the last year...Thats not counting everything else!

GIR is over-rated!

You're right, GIR's lead to low scores and fun golf and that's way overrated. Plus, they clearly have cooties or something.

Stupid cooties. They aren't even grain flow forged. :alien:

Hehe

You're right, GIR's lead to low scores and fun golf and that's way overrated. Plus, they clearly have cooties or something.

Hehe

Stop trolling our thread! Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Hehe

Yea but you dont get to see as much of the course, I see if from all angles and its more expensive when you shoot low scores:

Say round of golf costs $36, you shoot par thats $0.50 per shot. I shoot 108 that $0.33 per shot!!!!!

And Im not playing forged clubs!

JMan should never be considered a troll in here, and actually if anything should be a honorary member. All in favor.....

I

Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back