DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMan should never be considered a troll in here, and actually if anything should be a honorary member. All in favor.....

I

Done!

This, this is why Nate is a great one here.

Seeing the entire course is fun though. Been doing it for a long time. Getting my money's worth is fun you know.

JMan should never be considered a troll in here, and actually if anything should be a honorary member. All in favor.....

I

Done!

He was an honorary member till he gave us the shaft at Winstar...speaking of which Cookie is out too!

I

Done!

Calm down Nate. I was just giving him a hard time. Jman is always welcome in here. I also vote that he become a member. Sorry if I offended youJman. Like I said I was just giving you a hard time. :):beer:

Sent from my Galaxy S3

He was an honorary member till he gave us the shaft at Winstar...speaking of which Cookie is out too!

Pardon me for seeing my wife on the only 36 hour period she has off during a week where she's not working 6pm to 8am. My bad. I'm such an ass.

Nate's got me, and I guess I'll take the mad hashtagger Cookie too.

Calm down Nate. I was just giving him a hard time. Jman is always welcome in here. I also vote that he become a member. Sorry if I offended youJman. Like I said I was just giving you a hard time. :):beer:

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Dude, it takes a lot more than that to get me worked up buddy. Plus, we have Branson coming!

Pardon me for seeing my wife on the only 36 hour period she has off during a week where she's not working 6pm to 8am. My bad. I'm such an ass.

Nate's got me, and I guess I'll take the mad hashtagger Cookie too.

She had 36 off, she could spare you for 8!! Its ok, Im really not mad because now I just have another excuse to play Winstar because you WILL be there next time, and Eddie and I will have a hard time playing The Territory without you bro!

Ok vote changed: Im down for honorary member!

Dude, it takes a lot more than that to get me worked up buddy. Plus, we have Branson coming!

That's right! So pumped for that event!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

She had 36 off, she could spare you for 8!! Its ok, Im really not mad because now I just have another excuse to play Winstar because you WILL be there next time, and Eddie and I will have a hard time playing The Territory without you bro!

Ok vote changed: Im down for honorary member!

Again you are leaving me out Aaron? :mad: What a friend! :D

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Again you are leaving me out Aaron? :mad: What a friend! :D

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Course not buddy, but there's no fishing hole at the course so I didnt know if you were gonna go!

I

Done!

Well pardon me in my surrounding area then!

Oklahoma is the surrounding area to DFW. He even made it to the pre Texas Invitational @ Tangle Ridge. Now that was good Jman. Plus, the wife comes before us every time.

Course not buddy, but there's no fishing hole at the course so I didnt know if you were gonna go!

If there is a pond, there are fish! No fish is safe when I am around!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I can guarantee there are fish up in Branson.

There are lots of fish in Branson! All you Texans should come

There are lots of fish in Branson! All you Texans should come

Really wish I could. I actually was ready to sign up for this, but when the dates were announced, I had a sinking feeling hit me. I have a vacation with the family scheduled starting that day. Taking the family to Disney World. I would not miss that opportunity for anything. So instead, I am going to Vegas to make up for it.

If you will come house sit & dog sit for me that weekend Ill be there!!

Ok, so at least Jman missed an outing because of his better half, but now you want us to forgive you for missing one because of your dog? LOL Aaron! I guess at least you didn't say it was your cat that needed sitting. :alien:

If you guys want more people to join this DFW thread you need to start welcoming them in with open arms! Making them feel welcomed! Giving them the big old Texas Welcome that we are known for!

Cookie is the heart and soul of this Texas THP group. Without him we are less. He was one of the first Texas THP members here. He's a king in my book.

Ok, enough of all this feel good stuff..........play well this weekend boys!

If any of you are in the mid-cities area, will be glad to car pool

Ok, so at least Jman missed an outing because of his better half, but now you want us to forgive you for missing one because of your dog? LOL Aaron! I guess at least you didn't say it was your cat that needed sitting. :alien:

Its not my dog, I'm house sitting the first 2 weeks in July and part of that is a dog with diabetes. If it was my dog I'd just bring it along. I wanted to go to Brandon bad.

Now on another note. We need to start working on the July get together. Any course selections? What dates can everyone play?

Its not my dog, I'm house sitting the first 2 weeks in July and part of that is a dog with diabetes. If it was my dog I'd just bring it along. I wanted to go to Brandon bad.

Now on another note. We need to start working on the July get together. Any course selections? What dates can everyone play?

July 4th weekend followed by Branson followed by Morgan Cup will make it tough for me but if available I will make something.

July 4th weekend followed by Branson followed by Morgan Cup will make it tough for me but if available I will make something.

Agreed, July will be a no go for me because of Branson and volunteering at the MC sleeping couch to couch.

I'm probably out in July

San Diego 1st half of the month
MC last weekend

I have the 19th and 20th where I will be looking to play some golf somewhere but don't know if it's gonna have to be local or I can travel.

If you guys want more people to join this DFW thread you need to start welcoming them in with open arms! Making them feel welcomed! Giving them the big old Texas Welcome that we are known for!

images

images

images

If any of you are in the mid-cities area, will be glad to car pool

Thanks for the offer. I live up north off of 35w and capt.dru lives out west of the golf course. I believe niteowl03 lives about 10 minutes east of the course. So, I think we are good.

As for a July get together, I am very limited on my available weekends too. I know 2 if not 3 of the weekends are already booked up. I am not sure of which weekend is open. So have to check the calender at home this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back