DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be free after the Branson Invitational. Just let me know when.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I can do a late July gathering.

Had I great time today fellas! Can't wait for the time!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Had I great time today fellas! Can't wait for the time!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

It was nice getting to tee it up with you ask today. Thanks for putting up with my embarrassing game today. Can't believe what shiny on with me. Great shooting the Josh. And nice job Andrew. I hope I did not drag you down there to much Aaron.
Thanks for you all for making it out.

It was nice getting to tee it up with you ask today. Thanks for putting up with my embarrassing game today. Can't believe what shiny on with me. Great shooting the Josh. And nice job Andrew. I hope I did not drag you down there to much Aaron.
Thanks for you all for making it out.

Eddie its always fun. You didnt drag me down at all. If we were good everday we would be pros! Thanks Andrew and Josh for coming out, I cant wait to do it again in july.

No problem guys! Eddie, don't let today drag you down. Just keep grinding and you will turn your game around in no time. Josh, what can I say. You have some serious game. It was a pleasure playing 18 with you. Aaron, thanks for giving me the tip for the alignment rods for $4. It sure beats paying $20 bucks at a golf store. Also Hooters was pretty good. We need to go there more often. The scenery was nice!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm going to be in Granbury over the 4th of July weekend, i was wondering if anyone has played Squaw Valley this year and what is was like?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

I'm going to be in Granbury over the 4th of July weekend, i was wondering if anyone has played Squaw Valley this year and what is was like?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

I havent but I have been talking with my father in law over the last 2 weeks about playing it. It looks good from the highway.

What's the scoop for next weekend? Anyone interested in grabbing a time somewhere? I'll travel.

What's the scoop for next weekend? Anyone interested in grabbing a time somewhere? I'll travel.

What???? The altitudes are gonna travel!! I am busy Saturday morning but free all day Sunday

Altitudes travel nicely...... Orlando....Pawleys Island....Branson....Vegas. Maybe even Arlington!

No problem guys! Eddie, don't let today drag you down. Just keep grinding and you will turn your game around in no time. Josh, what can I say. You have some serious game. It was a pleasure playing 18 with you. Aaron, thanks for giving me the tip for the alignment rods for $4. It sure beats paying $20 bucks at a golf store. Also Hooters was pretty good. We need to go there more often. The scenery was nice!

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Great day of golf gents, thanks for letting me crash your party. Hopefully we can get together soon and tee it up again.

I am interested Cookie, any thoughts on where to play?

I am interested Cookie, any thoughts on where to play?

I'm pretty open. Enjoy trying out new courses. Perhaps if we can get a count/day/time locked down we can find a good deal through golfnow, etc.

I'm pretty open. Enjoy trying out new courses. Perhaps if we can get a count/day/time locked down we can find a good deal through golfnow, etc.

Sounds good Cookie, I am always up for new courses as well.

So we have for now:

Either day: me & kapsularian
Saturday: threeboys
Sunday: niteowl

Who else is interested? FWIW, just about any course local is new to me since I have been playing my home course for 95% of my rounds the last 2 years. So, I'm down with anything.

I can play saturday afternoon if that works for everyone. Tryingntontalk the wife into letting menout of the brunch saturday

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sorry gentlemen, but I will be unavailable this weekend and next. I will actually be out in NC playing a little golf for the week. I will definitely be playing on some good courses too.

Back from vacation in Yellowstone. I'm in for either day 22nd/23rd.

Every third Saturday I train a class at work but then usually take a 3 day weekend the following week to compensate. So this Saturday I am training, however the following weekend will be a 3 day weekend.

Some great affordable courses I've played recently in the area

Trails of Frisco
Bear Creek (West was my preference)
Golf Club at Champions Circle

For those of Dallas, Country View has been looking pretty decent lately & south of Fort Worth Mansfield National has been in great shape of late. Stevens in town looked busy when I went by today.
Those are my 2 normal haunts anyway.

Updated:

Either day: me,kapsularian, sepfeiff
Saturday: Threeboysdad
Sunday: niteowl

I definitely prefer playing in the morning and assume most others do as well to avoid playing in an oven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back