DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of Dallas, Country View has been looking pretty decent lately & south of Fort Worth Mansfield National has been in great shape of late. Stevens in town looked busy when I went by today.
Those are my 2 normal haunts anyway.

Have not been to Country View in years, I really enjoy Stevens.

Momma said saturday is fine! Lets play some gawf!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Updated:

Either day: me,kapsularian, sepfeiff, niteowl
Saturday: Threeboysdad

Alright, looks like we have five for Saturday now which brings in another dilemma. We need 3 more now!! Haha

Updated:

Either day: me,kapsularian, sepfeiff, niteowl
Saturday: Threeboysdad

Alright, looks like we have five for Saturday now which brings in another dilemma. We need 3 more now!! Haha

Flip a coin!

I'm going to be in Granbury over the 4th of July weekend, i was wondering if anyone has played Squaw Valley this year and what is was like?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Played it last month. Excellent condition. I absolutely love the Links track. I haven't played the other 18.

I"m out this w/e. I have a tourney on Saturday. Sunday will be family swimming.

I can't play this weekend. I have to mind the kid while my wife ties up a bunch of loose ends before our vacation.

I don't know how many I could get in id have to call and ask but we could play at rock creek some weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

subscribed :)
And if y'all need another hacker, let me know/PM. open either day .

Last edited:

Come join us we have 5, you can be the 6th.

Cookie where we gonna play?

Come join us we have 5, you can be the 6th.

Cookie where we gonna play?

No idea. Was worried at 5, but 6 is manageable. Will do some looking in the AM. Lets target Saturday AM if that still works for folks.

6 is no prob. 2 groups of 3 and we can play the same game we played with Nate, or play the pink ball game!

Saturday AM is good for me...please dont make me go to this brunch!

Sat AM works great for me.

Saturday AM isnt looking reakly good on gollfnow for back to back tee times. Saturday afternoon looks pretty open including Tour 18 for $50

Didn't know we had another THPer in VA. Cool. They are a great group of guys to play golf with, you will have fun.

Wish I could play this Sat, but it's my wife's Bday weekend, would be a bad idea.

I won't be able to play this weekend, but I can next weekend. So whoever is interested in playing next weekend, let me know.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Didn't know we had another THPer in VA. Cool. They are a great group of guys to play golf with, you will have fun.

Wish I could play this Sat, but it's my wife's Bday weekend, would be a bad idea.

Howdy neighbor :)
I live off old hiway 6 just past the High school.

Guys we really need to go respond in this thread: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?45688-2014-THP-Events/ if we want another invitational here in DFW. Please if you read this go put up a post letting JB, GG, and MD that we want another one here!!

Also I am going to update the 1st thread with a list of all the members as they come as well as links to each of our get togethers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back