Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Toad you still up for Tuesday?

Place and time?

where are you in Indy course doesn't matter to me frost should be off by 10ish

I'm on the near south side but super close access to 65/465 so I can get anywhere. I dont know how it works up here...are courses open or do you need to check?

I can call tomorrow and double check but I don't know of any that are closed yet.

Somewhere eastside would work best since I'm that direction

Live in NKY, but grew up in Texas. Can't handle the cold well. Haven't really tried to go out in the 30s and 40s. What's everyone's go to setup to keep their hands toasty during the round. Considering my ski gloves and hand warmer packets between shots. Anybody else?

Welcome hand warmer packets help and I wear FJ cold weather gloves for my hands.

Welcome hand warmer packets help and I wear FJ cold weather gloves for my hands.

Noted - Time to get some FJ Winter Gloves.

Well my boss has decided he needs another week off work, funny he owns the place but I'm there more than him :confused2: so my chance to play this week is gone, so maybe next time

FF is tomorrow your only chance? Due to holiday and all.

It's all up to the weather god then

:act-up: Major cold blast this week..4 inches of snow today,and Half inch of ice.. Spun out right in front of drive way and hit mailbox.. Early winter this year guys..can't wait until our local courses open in mid may...

long way to go

So...I Finally met my match in weather. Today was.....challenging.
jyvynyze.jpg

Wow T0AD, I'll never want to play that bad!

Toad you forgot to post the picture of your sons drive resting on the ice covering the pond.

Good times today and watching balls bounce when they hit the green was funny.

Can't believe you got out today! Horrible conditions. Wow!

It was gorgeous Barry regardless of temp! I added another THPer to the list I've played golf with, had fun and wasn't stuck inside like you :)

So...I Finally met my match in weather. Today was.....challenging.
jyvynyze.jpg

Okay - when I see this picture, I keep getting "Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior" Flashbacks. Did Mel Gibson golf with you guys ?

humung.jpg

Back