Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Looks like a decent track, fairly straight. But not much in the way photos on the site. Some slight doglegs. 6700 from the tips, 6300 one up. Par 72. Good deals on their website right now, 19.50 with cart. Looks like the Pro bought it and renamed it and redid some bunkers and stuff. We got some time to loon around. I know that's closer for GolfinFF, but I'm pretty open to where we play.

I'm up for where ever, I will travel to play with THPers :)

I have not.

Toad does your son play as well?
He has just picked it up. Played a few 9s. If he keeps his mind on things, he's not too bad for not touching a club until a little while ago.

Playdough I'm good with it if you guys are Between you and Toad just tell me where to show up.

Toad cool he will have a blast and can watch Playdough tear up the course properly. Heard he has the game to match his style, although I've not had a chance to play with him

Hey guys...any of you in the akron/cleveland area know of any electricians or drywallers?

I played twice at Chariot Run this week and for those in the area it is a definite must play.

How does Chariot Run compare to Christmas Lake? I want to treat my Grandpa to a round somewhere nice on my next trip home during golf season and was curious which you consider to be more impressive?

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

How does Chariot Run compare to Christmas Lake? I want to treat my Grandpa to a round somewhere nice on my next trip home during golf season and was curious which you consider to be more impressive?

Completely different. Chariot is definitely nicer but it's more links style than Xmas. At full price Xmas is a better value but the deals GolfNow has make Chariot an absolute steal. Of course winter prices might make those deals moot.

Cool. I thought Chariots was darn nice, darn hard and darn expensive. If I can get a deal I'll probably take him there if it is the nicer of the 2. Thanks Tommy.

Do we want to aim for the 26th then?

I would be good for this, if Toads boy wants to play and it makes it a five some then by all means let him play in my place, if not then I would play, Hawks trail looked like a nice course, never played it, but next exit on I70 east and south about 2 miles is Royal Hylands Golf links just north of Knightstown and I have played there, nice lay out, some blind tee shots, par 3 downhill over water, nice course with some challenging holes.

http://royalhylandsgc.com/

I would be good for this, if Toads boy wants to play and it makes it a five some then by all means let him play in my place, if not then I would play, Hawks trail looked like a nice course, never played it, but next exit on I70 east and south about 2 miles is Royal Hylands Golf links just north of Knightstown and I have played there, nice lay out, some blind tee shots, par 3 downhill over water, nice course with some challenging holes.

http://royalhylandsgc.com/

Heck this time of yr we can probably play a 5-some buddy

Sounds interesting.

I remember last year playing up there with you guys it was pretty dead. IF we can do five, I'll bring him, but he's not good enough to kick someone out of a get-together. He's still more Orchard par-3 or Smock in Greenwood.

Sounds interesting.

I remember last year playing up there with you guys it was pretty dead. IF we can do five, I'll bring him, but he's not good enough to kick someone out of a get-together. He's still more Orchard par-3 or Smock in Greenwood.

5 honestly should be no problem and as long as he has a good time he is good enough to join.

I'm good with those plans. Never played there, but sounds like a fun layout.

Brock, golfinff and I are playing red hawk run in Findlay Saturday morning and we need a fourth. Anyone wanna join? Or a few of you let's make it a party!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Brock, golfinff and I are playing red hawk run in Findlay Saturday morning and we need a fourth. Anyone wanna join? Or a few of you let's make it a party!

Morning bump!

have fun out there fellas!

Bump for afternoon. Someone wanna join us?

Hey guys...any of you in the akron/cleveland area know of any electricians or drywallers?

We have used this guy several times in the past (Dan Fair):

http://www.fairlightingandelectrical.com/

We got his name from a list our home inspector (a family friend) made of people who did work he had inspected (prior to closing on houses) & who he thought did great work. Highly recommend this guy.

Also used Carl (or Karl) - don't remember his last name (his company is called Excalibur Associated Services): he finished drywalling our basement after I hung the drywall.
His number is 330-730-9480. He seemed pretty good.

Hope this helps.

New restaurant going in here. Somehow it made me think of Keygan.
IMAG0431_zps4aa5c657.jpg

Guys hate to say but I'm probably out on the 26th.

Guys hate to say but I'm probably out on the 26th.

well that stinks, man. always looking forward to getting together and hitting at least one or two good shots with ya.

Any one up for a round this weekend?

Back