Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Raccoon Hill golf course in Kent/Stow on groupgolfer for all you local Akron/Cleveland players

Im going to jump in on this one, right down the road from my house, not the greatest course in the world, but not bad for $14

I thought about it as well, but probably will refrain. Group golfer needs to make is way south of Akron...

I thought about it as well, but probably will refrain. Group golfer needs to make is way south of Akron...

Its cause Im north of akron

Just saying

Or all you Akron guys need to make your way west of Cleveland

Raccoon Hill golf course in Kent/Stow on groupgolfer for all you local Akron/Cleveland players

And no limit on tee times - so early mornings are OK even on weekends

NOTHING wrong with Michigan!

Unless, you want to shy away from some of the best golf in the US...

So, are Ohio State gamedays are pretty slow on the courses around here?

beats me, Im watching the games

now I will golf during browns games

MR.441 has the right idea here. I will be watching the OSU games for sure but the Browns I will play golf during. I haven't jumped on this deal yet but I will

Courses are bare during OSU games, however I sense a change this season.

Alright guys....I know it's kinda late to post this but my company is having a golf outing on Sept 12th at Shale Creek. I attached the details. Let me know if you want/can play.

f2ls7r.jpg

anyone looking to tee it up monday morning?

Alright guys....I know it's kinda late to post this but my company is having a golf outing on Sept 12th at Shale Creek. I attached the details. Let me know if you want/can play.

f2ls7r.jpg

Let me try and get 3 guys together for this. Sounds awesome. I love Shale

Has anyone ever played Emerald Woods in Columbia Sation? There's a Group Golfer deal (2nd or 3rd time I've seen it)

I havent, was wondering the same thing

Has anyone ever played Emerald Woods in Columbia Sation? There's a Group Golfer deal (2nd or 3rd time I've seen it)
I play there quite a bit when looking to hack around by myself for a practice round. It is cheap for a reason, slow bumpy greens with sprinkler heads on them are my favorite feature. The audrey/heatherstone pair is the one in better condition, but the holes are less interesting.

So I guess I should bring the windmill along when playing?

Home sweet home
d1e39bb5d596e1404a74ace49ea5e10b.jpg

...and my wife's thoughts
2a9b71350e55fc17a6c75adf1d311448.jpg

I knew I liked ur wife way more than u

Back