Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I want to golf sunday...who is in?

I'm in NY until Monday...would be nice though.

441's favorite course is the groupgolfer deal of the week...Brandywine for $13.00

Does mike like it as much as beavercreek

Does mike like it as much as beavercreek
Beavercreek was a nice course that got me on a really bad day.

Brandywine blows period

Haven't touched the clubs since last weekend but itching to play. Getting out on Sunday but not sure which course yet.

Beavercreek was a nice course that got me on a really bad day.

Brandywine blows period

I heard the stories of that day

That's the one with the dumb par 5

Haven't touched the clubs since last weekend but itching to play. Getting out on Sunday but not sure which course yet.

Let me know

Captaincaution and I are playing windmill lakes tomorrow at 240 for a steal of a price 22 bucks. 2 spots available if anyone else wants to come

Captaincaution and I are playing windmill lakes tomorrow at 240 for a steal of a price 22 bucks. 2 spots available if anyone else wants to come

I would love too, but I gotta get caught up with work around the house so I can represent OH on the 21st without too much complaining from the wife.
I love Windmill Lakes. Just a real solid course. Greens are tough with lots of subtle undulations, but fair. Enjoy it!

Does this thread cover Louisville? If so, I will be in town next week and have some time for a round Monday (9/15) afternoon if anyone wants to join.

What are some of the better public courses in the area anyone can recommend?

Any help would be great and hopefully there are some locals who are able to get in a round.

Thanks!

Does this thread cover Louisville? If so, I will be in town next week and have some time for a round Monday (9/15) afternoon if anyone wants to join.

What are some of the better public courses in the area anyone can recommend?

Any help would be great and hopefully there are some locals who are able to get in a round.

Thanks!
I've played a few can't remember names though try a search I feel like there were a few Louisville specific threads somewhere

So, with the Shootout coming, I need to play some golf this weekend. Who's interested? I can look at golfnow for decent times but I'm looking to play Saturday am

Wish I could but I'm heading to williamsburg early saturday

Wish I could but I'm heading to williamsburg early saturday

I bet if I pick a course near Akron you would somehow have a cleared calendar

I bet if I pick a course near Akron you would somehow have a cleared calendar

We got the dealz down here

This one has been locked in for awhile, leaving Sat back wed night

oh and golfing!

We got the dealz down here

This one has been locked in for awhile, leaving Sat back wed night

oh and golfing!

Don't damage that driver :)

Back