Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'm a firm maybe. Let me check in to things on my end
Change of plans. They emailed me earlier. and said they’ve already decided there’s going to be a 1.5hr frost delay. I can’t go that late and Chris wasn’t real thrilled about it either so I canceled it.

Change of plans. They emailed me earlier. and said they’ve already decided there’s going to be a 1.5hr frost delay. I can’t go that late and Chris wasn’t real thrilled about it either so I canceled it.
All good. Next time

Have to love the “pre-planned” frost delays 🤨

Well, this region just added a Grandaddy Captain! Pending everyones schedules, we need to get together a few times and celebrate with some golf.

Well, this region just added a Grandaddy Captain! Pending everyones schedules, we need to get together a few times and celebrate with some golf.
Always love the Ohio representation in the Grandaddy!

just wanted to pop in an say hi, I live in Northern Ky, work in Cincinnati and play most of my golf in rural Indiana most recently. I see that a number of ou appear to be in the Cincy metro.

just wanted to pop in an say hi, I live in Northern Ky, work in Cincinnati and play most of my golf in rural Indiana most recently. I see that a number of ou appear to be in the Cincy metro.
Welcome! There’s a good number of us in that area. As the weather turns and the season kicks off keep your eyes open for chances to tee it up with us!

I know a couple of us in here have free golf passes to Belterra that expire April 30. Let’s try to get something planned.

To quote the local Nissan dealership commercial where I live, “Are you kiddin’ me?” I’m most definitely in need of a new bag! Currently when I want to golf, I “borrow” my son’s bag. It’s ok right now since he’s away at college but he returns the 1st week of May when he graduates so that means I can no longer “borrow” his bag and Insert my clubs. We (my 2 boys and I) love to play together as well so it’s not an ideal situation swapping bags. The bag I do have is an old HEAVY cart bag -also from 2003. We prefer to walk and carry our bags too. The courses get backed up so there’s not much sense in taking carts out to hurry up and wait.

Thank you for the opportunity. My name’s not Ethan 🤣
Saw this and said yep thats Nissan of North Olmsted haha nice to have another local guy. Im in Amherst/Lorain so we gotta tee it up this year!

I know a couple of us in here have free golf passes to Belterra that expire April 30. Let’s try to get something planned.
and some of us weren't good enough at the expo games :cry:

Looking for 2 for Monday morning at 9am at Covered Bridge Golf Course please 😁

Back