Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'm a firm maybe. Let me check in to things on my end
Change of plans. They emailed me earlier. and said they’ve already decided there’s going to be a 1.5hr frost delay. I can’t go that late and Chris wasn’t real thrilled about it either so I canceled it.

Change of plans. They emailed me earlier. and said they’ve already decided there’s going to be a 1.5hr frost delay. I can’t go that late and Chris wasn’t real thrilled about it either so I canceled it.
All good. Next time

Have to love the “pre-planned” frost delays 🤨

Well, this region just added a Grandaddy Captain! Pending everyones schedules, we need to get together a few times and celebrate with some golf.

Well, this region just added a Grandaddy Captain! Pending everyones schedules, we need to get together a few times and celebrate with some golf.
Always love the Ohio representation in the Grandaddy!

just wanted to pop in an say hi, I live in Northern Ky, work in Cincinnati and play most of my golf in rural Indiana most recently. I see that a number of ou appear to be in the Cincy metro.

just wanted to pop in an say hi, I live in Northern Ky, work in Cincinnati and play most of my golf in rural Indiana most recently. I see that a number of ou appear to be in the Cincy metro.
Welcome! There’s a good number of us in that area. As the weather turns and the season kicks off keep your eyes open for chances to tee it up with us!

Back