Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Yes I heard its good, but the two I mentioned are on a short list of where I've wanted to play plus I can still go to Bass Pro shop and then meet my daughter and grandkids for dinner I hope, so Winton woods is top on the list so I will see what's open

Played Boulder Creek in Streetsboro, OH yesterday.

http://www.bouldercreekohio.com/

Beautiful course & longer from the whites (6,457) than the local courses I typically play. A more difficult track than I'm used to playing (slope 126). I also found out I'm not used to playing 18 holes, especially as humid as it was. I'm gonna have to get in better golf shape before the Cleveland outing!

Shot of the day from my wife's cousin & partner: Approach shot on 18 went a little right, but I thought we had it & couldn't understand how we lost it, until I heard him cussing:
IMG_0371_zps8ecb9a13.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Called today , here's what I got, Miami White Water park just outside Harrison Oh. 12:06 pm tee time, myself and GolfinFF, got room for two more THP's ........Canadian ? any one

Called today , here's what I got, Miami White Water park just outside Harrison Oh. 12:06 pm tee time, myself and GolfinFF, got room for two more THP's ........Canadian ? any one

I'm on the wrong side of the state.. Sorry boys!

Anyone able to play a Wednesday round in the Cleveland area this week?

Anyone able to play a Wednesday round in the Cleveland area this week?
Sorry - not during the weekdays this week (actually, any week - till football season is over most likely)

Weekends are bad for me but if anyone wants to get together for a round on a Tuesday or Wednesday morning let me know. I'll drive 2 or 3 hours for a round which would classify me as a "junkie".

ImOff during the days

ImOff during the days

Maybe next week sometime. I could come down your way. I'd love to play Oak Shadows again. Let me know

Any body else ? Need two more THP'ers for this coming Sat. around Cinti northern Ky , Dayton area, 12:06 at Miami Whitewater Park in Harrison Ohio, GolfinFF and myself, who's in

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

Ohio, indiana, Kentucky Area chat thread

I played twice at Chariot Run this week and for those in the area it is a definite must play.

Was thinking about taking crystal there to play sat? Is there a place to stay there and play? No of any discountsany discounts

Any body else ? Need two more THP'ers for this coming Sat. around Cinti northern Ky , Dayton area, 12:06 at Miami Whitewater Park in Harrison Ohio, GolfinFF and myself, who's in

Sorry I had to bail Tom! How was the course?

Looking to tee it up next Sunday the 6th somewhere, anyone interested?

I know there is another Ohio gathering in two weeks but would like to tee it up next weekend or one day during the week.

I know there is another Ohio gathering in two weeks but would like to tee it up next weekend or one day during the week.

Bump if anyone us interested in playing this weekend!

Little heads up...my son and I will be heading to Indy for Thanksgiving. Other than that day, I'm up for a round...somewhere.

I'll probably take him to Orchard or something in Greenwood as he's a beginner, but I'd like to get out somewhere with the locals.

Back