Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Damn, I head out of town that day or I would join you. As for a course, there's Stonelick Hills and then everything else.

We’ll need to get together sometime this fall. I’ll check out that course. Thanks

I was fortunate enough to play Scioto Country Club today, what an amazing course. I forgot how to play golf, but that's alright because it was an amazing experience there.

Anyone have any suggestions for courses in the Cincinnati area? I think Stonelick Hills is a no go

LLIB;n8878221 said:
Anyone have any suggestions for courses in the Cincinnati area? I think Stonelick Hills is a no go

I have never played it but have heard good things about Blue Ash.

Canadan;n8878266 said:
Stonelick is tops for me. Why is it a no go?

According to guy in pro shop, they have an outing that day

KY Golfer;n8878281 said:
So what's #2 on your list Canadan

You gonna join us?

If I had seen this 12 hours ago I'd be in. Sadly I already committed to a round next friday. Damn.

Other options... Maybe Vineyard, Blue Ash, Shaker Run (too north)... I know we had a THP event at Legendary Run and people liked it.

The Milk Man;n8878269 said:

I’m good with whatever works for you guys.

OhioGolferKYgolfer Any preferences?

The Milk Man;n8878269 said:

LLIB;n8878310 said:
I’m good with whatever works for you guys.

OhioGolferKYgolfer Any preferences?

No preferences here. Just tell me where to go.

I may have a few tickets to the last training camp practice open to the public this Wednesday.

I refuse to allow these to be resold if I give them to you.....so don’t ask if that’s the plan for them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a round of golf with you dudes...it’s been too long. Let’s get an unofficial event for the fall before that white stuff starts covering the ground!

mmaynard11;n8881471 said:
I need a round of golf with you dudes...it’s been too long. Let’s get an unofficial event for the fall before that white stuff starts covering the ground!

I dig this idea.

Love it. Count me in

I’ll look at getting a thread up in the next few days to garner interest and then decide on a centrally locates course.

I'm in if ya need one....

Was hoping someone in Columbus Ohio could recommend someone or a shop locally to re-shaft my irons. I just want the job done right and would happily pay a member who does this on the side as well.

Overdraw18;n8886708 said:
Was hoping someone in Columbus Ohio could recommend someone or a shop locally to re-shaft my irons. I just want the job done right and would happily pay a member who does this on the side as well.

I usually go to Par Golf on Sawmill

OhioGolfer;n8887708 said:
I usually go to Par Golf on Sawmill

They reshafted my BBOS irons with my Recoil Smacwraps when I was given those to test a couple of years ago. I thought they did a very good job.

So I have a plan this fall to try to get on a golf course more frequently this fall on Saturday afternoons while there is an OSU Football game going on. If anyone else in the Columbus area is interested perhaps we can set up a group to do so. This coming Saturday looks like the weather should be good.

gmiller598;n8889572 said:
So I have a plan this fall to try to get on a golf course more frequently this fall on Saturday afternoons while there is an OSU Football game going on. If anyone else in the Columbus area is interested perhaps we can set up a group to do so. This coming Saturday looks like the weather should be good.

I’m about 2hrs away but I could probably make it up there a couple times

LLIB;n8889575 said:
I’m about 2hrs away but I could probably make it up there a couple times

Cool. I'm sure we can find a course somewhere that helps split the difference a bit too?

gmiller598;n8889638 said:
Cool. I'm sure we can find a course somewhere that helps split the difference a bit too?

Doesn’t matter to me. Anything Columbus area and south should be ok

Back