Michigan hackers, check in here

Heading to Cattails now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning everyone. Looks like the downriver carpool will be going to festivities before and after the sim session, if there are still interested parties wanting both. Planning on carls at 11 or so for a few, then 15 minutes up to cattails.

My ETA is 12:00 for Cattails.

Had a great time guys, sorry I had to bail out early... Team Michigan is looking great and in great hands with Jeremy

Good to see/meet everybody today. Was a lot of fun. Cant wait to get out and play some real golf in the spring. Would be down for another sim round next month or something as well.

Had an absolute blast today. It was great getting to meet everyone I hadn't met yet. Looking forward to many more fun times to come!

Awesome time today. Nice meeting everyone, hopefully get together again soon. Thanks tpluff for setting up!

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Had a fantastic time today fellas!
It was great seeing you guys again, and meeting those who I haven't yet!

Michigan hackers, check in here

Had a blast today gents. Thanks for setting it up Tyler and for the folks who bought the groupons. Hopefully we can do another gathering soon.

Had a blast with everyone today and it was great to get to put some faces to a few of the names. Can't wait to read the rankings in the other thread tonight.

Thanks for coming out everyone was a great time today!

Once again thank you Tyler and Jeremy and the guys that got the groupon. I had a blast, and was only 15 minutes late getting home

Glad everyone had a great time today. It was my pleasure getting everything set up. Shout out to 2012BFT for referring us to the Groupon.

And it was equally awesome going to Carl's 2 separate times in sub 15* temps to demo gear.

Now for next time, let's hope that we can get some play outdoors! Stay tuned for that, unless the cap and everyone wants to do another sim round.

Awesome day. Awesome people. And it ended with me Unexpectedly finding the new club for the top of my bag!

Glad everyone had a great time today. It was my pleasure getting everything set up. Shout out to 2012BFT for referring us to the Groupon.

And it was equally awesome going to Carl's 2 separate times in sub 15* temps to demo gear.

Now for next time, let's hope that we can get some play outdoors! Stay tuned for that, unless the cap and everyone wants to do another sim round.

That's hardcore. It was f'in freezing today. Hope no one caught one thin. Ouch.

That's hardcore. It was f'in freezing today. Hope no one caught one thin. Ouch.
I stopped hitting irons because the mats were frozen solid. If you didn't pick it clean, ouch! But drivers, now drivers were fine!

After Carl's today it's solidified I WILL have the new cobra F6 driver.

I stopped hitting irons because the mats were frozen solid. If you didn't pick it clean, ouch! But drivers, now drivers were fine!

2012BFT and I were talking today about how whenever we go to Carl's in the winter it's always below 20° and snowing. Then on days when we decide to stay home, somehow it's nice. #weathersmh

After Carl's today it's solidified I WILL have the new cobra F6 driver.

I hit that today too, along with the king LTD. both are great drivers. I liked how smooth the contact was.

Had a good time yesterday. It was nice to meet everyone and goof off on a Sunday. Thanks to all for hooking up the Groupons. Who would have thought 4 hours wasn't enough. Played some pool after and hung with a few of the guys & chatted.
I would be interested in another get together if anyone else is interested.

Thanks Michigan Slice for letting me have an go with a couple of clubs. I will let you know how they pan out. Great bunch of guys. Glad I was able to make it.

Had a great time yesterday, hopefully there's an early end to winter, and we can go play golf outside!

Had a great time yesterday, hopefully there's an early end to winter, and we can go play golf outside!

Demo days is coming up real soon. I say we try and schedule another sim session along with demo days. Dates tbs but who would be interested?

I am interested. Please keep me posted!!
Demo days is coming up real soon. I say we try and schedule another sim session along with demo days. Dates tbs but who would be interested?

Looks like I'll be staying in the Ann Arbor area a couple nights a week, so we could always meet at Miles for some trackman fun...

Back