Michigan hackers, check in here

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

So, when's winter going to end? Lol

Hoping for March golf this year!

Same here. As soon as it thaws let's get together for 18.

Merry Christmas Michigan hackers.

Come to the Cleveland one in feb instead lol

#ThreadJack

Anyways Novi is a great town, plenty to do for the wife and kids if you need convincing. Just a nice little Friday night.

Golf show in Novi, let's make this a yearly Michigan gathering!

Forgot about that. I wanted to go when you put that thread up but Alabama is a little to far. If it were Kentucky or somewhere close to there i would be for it

It's northern Alabama! Does that help?

West Michigan here. In the Holland area. Love to meet up to play. Recently retired and ready to golf!

Thanks!

Woodenshoe, a few of is are hitting the golf show coming up in Novi.

Come on over, and snatch up some of the hot deals!

West Michigan here. In the Holland area. Love to meet up to play. Recently retired and ready to golf!

Welcome. There will be plenty of Michican THP member rounds this summer it would seem. Can't wait to get out there with you.

Sounds good. Lefty here too Adam!

May I suggest everyone here, to subscribe to this thread.
That way, there is a greater chance of you being notified on get togethers and other things!

Hey Michigan! Wake up!
Spring is just 8 months away! (Seems like it anyway)

Looking at a simulator session for Saturday 2/1. Contact myself or Tyler (Tpluff) for info!

Also don't forget about the Novi golf show in March!

May I suggest everyone here, to subscribe to this thread.
That way, there is a greater chance of you being notified on get togethers and other things!

Great idea just subscribed.

Michigan Hackers!!!! Michigan Slice and I are planning another sim round in Troy for Sunday at noon. Let us know if you're interested!

Back