Michigan hackers, check in here

We haven't met before, but I would be interested. I live right in the area. Let me know. Thanks.

Tee time confirmed for the drive in in clawson tomorrow at noon!

Will be a great time!

I will be there. Looking forward to it.

I plan on being at the Drive in around 11:30, Tyler (tpluff), and Adam Hartzell, and Lions81 will be in attendance, of course more the merrier, we have a noon simulator tee time reserved, heck even if you don't want to play, stop on out!

I'll see you there at around 11:30. How long did you reserve a bay for?

Going to be a heck of a fun time!

What a good time!
It was great meeting Damien, and Adam! And although I knew Tyler was going to beat me, I had hope for a short while!

I look forward to doing it again, and of course the warmer weather!

Was a lot of fun. Good to meet you guys. We will definitely have to get out and play for real in the spring. I will have to work on my swing speed a little bit in the meantime to catch up with Tyler. Thanks for organizing.

Great to hear you guys had fun today!

How'd you hit the ball CJ?

I think I came in at 84. 2 or 3 behind Tyler. Yes Tyler, I was hoping to win. Maybe swinging within myself is indeed the way to go

Sorry I missed it fellas. Got my mom in from Florida for the weekend. Nice shooting, CJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed it fellas. Got my mom in from Florida for the weekend. Nice shooting, CJ!

No problem Eric, thanks for the kind words. Today I swung within myself a lot better. And corrected my swing path a great deal. Although I did lose my club face open a bit too much.

I think I came in at 84. 2 or 3 behind Tyler. Yes Tyler, I was hoping to win. Maybe swinging within myself is indeed the way to go

Awesome work buddy your gonna be a force to reckon with come golf season.

I just want everyone to remember that when the guy was setting up the sim, he said it had "issues" with lefties. At least that's why I'm telling myself I shot 100.

It was great to finally meet you guys though.

Michigan hackers, check in here

Glad everyone had a great time! It was nice meeting you both and it's always good seeing CJ. Taking some full swings from good lies was fun, trying to avoid bunkers and chips (except CJ).

Tyler hitting 328 yard drives didn't hurt. lol.

CJ - I'm sure you know by now, but Bama is a no go for me. Sorry bro!

I just want everyone to remember that when the guy was setting up the sim, he said it had "issues" with lefties. At least that's why I'm telling myself I shot 100.

It was great to finally meet you guys though.

He sure did. and I agree that sim hated you.

Not to Monopolize posting here, but I think it bears a reminder:
NOVI GOLF SHOW MARCH 7th!
THP meet and greet before for lunch TBD
Then, hit up the golf show!

Not to Monopolize posting here, but I think it bears a reminder:
NOVI GOLF SHOW MARCH 7th!
THP meet and greet before for lunch TBD
Then, hit up the golf show!

I'm looking to wheel and deal for a new rangefinder there.

Look for a groupon too for the show. There was one last year for half off if I remember correctly.

Anyone going to the Grand Rapids golf show, this coming up weekend?.

I'm looking to wheel and deal for a new rangefinder there.

Check out Kick Butt Rangefinders. Saw on THP that they're legit and about half the price of Bushnell and Leupold.

Back