Michigan hackers, check in here

Some awesome news today everyone in case you missed it!

Adam Hartzell and his Wife, and Daughter today welcomed their son into this world today!
By all accounts Wife and Baby are doing fine.

It's a boy!!! 21" long and weights 8 lbs. 5 oz.

Both mom and baby are doing great.

Congratulations Adam & Family!

That Awesome!! Congratulations

Congrats Adam and to your wife. Welcome to the world son Hartzell!

Golf show this weekend in Novi. I will be there tomorrow if anyone wants to meet up.

Thanks all.

Did anyone make it to the show yet. Curious to hear if it was better than last year

Haven't been to the show, buried in work.

I will be up there in 30 minutes. Look for the Greek guy with curly hair and a Detroit Red Wings Winter classic sweatshirt.

Thanks all.

Did anyone make it to the show yet. Curious to hear if it was better than last year

I went yesterday and it was absolutely packed! Can't give a comparison to last year as I wasn't there, but I had fun. There was about an hour long line to do the Bridgestone ball fitting, otherwise I would have done one. I highly suggest it though.

I went yesterday and it was absolutely packed! Can't give a comparison to last year as I wasn't there, but I had fun. There was about an hour long line to do the Bridgestone ball fitting, otherwise I would have done one. I highly suggest it though.

Did a Bridgestone ball fitting about 2 years ago. I was amazed at the knowledge the guys from B-stone had. What really impressed me was when they told the guy that hit before me that he was best suited for the ProV1x and the Bridgestone currently didn't have a ball that would work as well for his swing. I was told a B330-RX was best for me, and it is the only ball I use, unless it's good off round. Then I use the e6.

I really wish my Schedule would have worked out for me to get down to this!

With leaving for Hilton Head this week, I have a lot to get done, and time is ticking.

Lets just say next year for sure!

On the bright side, Some of this snow is melting, the forecast is not loaded with single digits and teens, I think spring is trying to get here!

Hey Michigan hackers I now have a client in Saginaw so I will be there a twice a month. If anyone is in the area let me know. Driving up 23 right now!

Hey Michigan hackers I now have a client in Saginaw so I will be there a twice a month. If anyone is in the area let me know. Driving up 23 right now!

Matt, I live 25 minutes west of Saginaw!

Ooof that's a lot of time in MI

Sorry about your luck

Now that rocks!!!! I thought you might be in the area.

Home sweet home

It seemed like better vendors and some new ones compared to last year.

Hopefully I will get to meet a few of you and get a round in too this year.

It seemed like better vendors and some new ones compared to last year.

Hopefully I will get to meet a few of you and get a round in too this year.

We will definitely have a few get togethers. Gotta have some THPers verify my scores in the 90s for the virtual Invites!

Michigan hackers, check in here

Anyone interested in joining me for this? Course web site is at http://playlegacy.com/

The Legacy Spring Golf Classic Scramble Tournament

4-Person Teams
Saturday, April 12, 2014

7677 New US 223
Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

Assemble your best golfer friends together for this Spring-time tradition and have a fun-filled day of golf at The Legacy Golf Club!

Shotgun start @ 9:00am -18-Holes: Men - Blue Tees & Ladies - Green Tees

Long Drive and Closest to the Pin Contests
Cash Prizes for Winners plus Skins Pot*

$40 from each team is given back in cash Prizes

$50.00/golfer entry fee includes:

- 18 Holes Golf (cart included)
- Includes free use of practice range prior to tournament
- Legacy’s Classic 1/2lb burger on pretzel bun with fries for lunch
- Contest prizes

*$10.00 per golfer optional skins pot

No teaching or playing professionals allowed in this tournament

In
rbarthle17 + Q
Adam Hartzell
golf3rguy + Zach
Bullfrog + Brock
Michigan Slice
tpluff
OhioMatt
GregDan

Interested
mikedean441 (+3?)
manlai

Last edited:
Anyone interested in joining me for this? Course web site is at http://playlegacy.com/

4-Person Teams
Saturday, April 12, 2014

7677 New US 223
Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

Assemble your best golfer friends together for this Spring-time tradition and have a fun-filled day of golf at The Legacy Golf Club!

- Contest prizes

I've always wanted to play there. This sounds like my chance. Put me down as a member of your foursome.

4-Person Teams
Saturday, April 12, 2014

7677 New US 223
Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

- Contest prizes

I'm interested but have to check the schedule. I'll get back to you by noon today.

I will be glad to fill in entry forms for multiple foursomes if we get more than one group's worth. I will check with The Legacy today on how many available spots there are left and when we need to enter by.

4-Person Teams
Saturday, April 12, 2014

7677 New US 223
Ottawa Lake, MI 49267

- Contest prizes

Hmmm interesting. I've heard some good things about the course, I'm definitely interested!

Just called, they expect there to be enough openings not to worry. As we get groups of 4 made, I will send in the info. I will update the first post about it with the people and groups.

Payment will be due at the golf course the day of the tournament. No need to deal with any other logistics other than getting there!

Hmmm interesting. I've heard some good things about the course, I'm definitely interested!

It's my favorite course in the immediate area here. Normally the greens run fast but I am guess that won't be the case that early in the season.

Hole #8 is an island green par 3, be warned. :)

Back