Michigan hackers, check in here

To be fair I was already going hmmm.

Just got the wife's ok though.

Oh snap, I didnt talk to my Laura yet

I have to wait a day to do so, we went over my calender of events last night so need to give her some time to simmer down.

Also I expect Amart to drive up its practically his backyard, and maybe that Canadan fella is back from his trip by then too?

To be fair I was already going hmmm.

Just got the wife's ok though.

and to be fair there were tumbleweeds blowing through here

Count me in if there is room.

Boom! List updated!

Updated list now to attend Legacy Scramble:

In: 10
Rbarthle
Adam H.
golf3rguy (+1)
Bullfrog
Brock
Michigan Slice
tpluff
GregDan
OhioMatt

Interested: 4
Mike Dean (+3 or more?)

That makes up to 14 so far. This place is freaking awesome!

How are teams being picked?

I'm putting myself with the three best players. The rest will be random. :wink:

In all seriousness, I'll try and mix some handicaps but also need you guys to step up and tell me if you have requests and I'll honor those as best I can.

and to be fair there were tumbleweeds blowing through here

Haha. That's what a party planner should do. Get people excited and talking with each other.

In all seriousness, I'll try and mix some handicaps but also need you guys to step up and tell me if you have requests and I'll honor those as best I can.

Yeah I say you just balance them out while honoring requests such as "pair mikedean441 with 3 guys under 10 index and hit the ball far" etc

I'll get back to you guys in a day or 2

I want to play with whoever will have me on their team (except bullfrog lol)

On a different note Harry Arnett will be at Carls golfland for Demo Days this Saturday!

Anyone want to hit it up?

If so what times? I am thinking 9??

My game is nowhere thawed from deep freeze but I'm extremely interested. How are the numbers looking?

On a different note Harry Arnett will be at Carls golfland for Demo Days this Saturday!

Yes! Bloomfield Hills store. Maybe lunch after? Still gonna be cold but shouldn't have snow on the ground.

Here ya go Sam!
My game is nowhere thawed from deep freeze but I'm extremely interested. How are the numbers looking?

Boom! List updated!

Updated list now to attend Legacy Scramble:

In: 10
Rbarthle
Adam H.
golf3rguy (+1)
Bullfrog
Brock
Michigan Slice
tpluff
GregDan
OhioMatt

Interested: 4
Mike Dean (+3 or more?)

That makes up to 14 so far. This place is freaking awesome!

I've got to be at the office at 6am but it's right down the road. Just text me when you guys are getting close b

I'll add you to the Interested list. I've already reserved 4 foursomes, and can add more as we get them.

I'll add you to the Interested list. I've already reserved 4 foursomes, and can add more as we get them.

great... another waitlist. It's like the theme to my 2014. :p

No, no. If you want in, you are in. You just have to say so!

FYI I might have a +1, I'll know soon on that. I'm trying to get him on THP as well.

Not so fast my friend! We are at 14 possible now with Rob possibly going +1 and you now, we'd be at 16.

is everyone commuting day of? It looks like an overnighter to me.

is everyone commuting day of? It looks like an overnighter to me.
I'm guessing as most of us are pretty local to the course.

Is this thing full? Might be able to get a few more. I know Winchell would be down

I'm guessing as most of us are pretty local to the course.

yea I'm seeing that from the list of participants. I'd have to figure out accommodations before committing as it is outside my day trip radius.

Is this thing full? Might be able to get a few more. I know Winchell would be down
This event is shaping up to be awesome! We could get 4 or 5 teams and take the Legacy by storm.

Back