Michigan hackers, check in here

How soon do you have to know for sure?

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

I doubt that the tee times are gonna fill up, but the sooner the better.

As an FYI, I don't have a cart cover or heater, so it will be cold out there. Of course, I have been needing to stop by Carl's. Maybe I should finally pick one up.

Adam, I'll let you tonight.
See how the jobs go today!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Cool. I'm gonna head over and pick up a cart cover and Coleman GolfCat heater. I figure its about time I picked one up anyway.

Man, you guys wait til I leave the state to get a round going, how rude. Lol

VA native, transplanted into Temperance in 2009. I live on Bedford Hills GC (Wolverine #2) and play BHGC and The Legacy as my "home" courses.

My grandparents live in the retirement/not retirement area right there on smith and summerfield. Have never played any of the three courses right there, but would love to some day.

My grandparents live in the retirement/not retirement area right there on smith and summerfield. Have never played any of the three courses right there, but would love to some day.

Reach out to me in the spring if you want I'm sure we could find a time.

Just a Happy Thanksgiving to all the Michigan hackers on here.

Anyone get out with the warm weather we had today? I managed a small bucket at the range before I lost light.

Anyone get out with the warm weather we had today? I managed a small bucket at the range before I lost light.

I was able to get out for my last round before the #Grandaddy. 48* with minimal wind and I shot a 78. Not bad!

I was able to get out for my last round before the #Grandaddy. 48* with minimal wind and I shot a 78. Not bad!

That's awesome Tyler!
I know you'll do great in the #Grandaddy!

Remember to send me pics!

Also, Michigan people......

I have a goal this year, that thing is to get a nice gathering for rounds this coming year.

We need Michigan better represented on THP!
Let's have regular get-togethers, have a blast, and show others on THP that we live in one of the best golf states! (Well mid April through mid October anyway)

What do you think everyone?

You know I'm in!

Count me in too!

That's awesome Tyler!
I know you'll do great in the #Grandaddy!

Remember to send me pics!

I have a goal this year, that thing is to get a nice gathering for rounds this coming year.

Let's have regular get-togethers, have a blast, and show others on THP that we live in one of the best golf states! (Well mid April through mid October anyway)

I'm in when I'm around. Im thinking a golf weekend is in the cards for sure. Treetops always has great deals in the spring and fall.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Michigan hackers, check in here

Got in 36 today. It was 19 when we teed off. We only paid for 18 holes, but the Marshall let us play another 18 for free. Played the white and red courses at Maple Lane and shot a 89/94.

Given enough head notice, I might be able to make it.

Ignoring my responsibilities with my head buried in my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely meet up with some other Michiganians!

Yes!

That's what I'm talking about, let's have great representation from Michigan on THP!

Hopefully a semi regular round can happen!

I look forward to meeting you guys!

I love seeing this thread explode. ..The guys I've met from MI have been awesome and I think I need to come up thst way in 2014 for a weekend

I love seeing this thread explode. ..The guys I've met from MI have been awesome and I think I need to come up thst way in 2014 for a weekend

Mike, that would be awesome!

Getting this thread going, and get representation from Michigan is something I'd like to spearhead.

For those who are not very active on THP, IMO you are kind of missing out, with all the information available in testing and reviews, forum testing, THP events, THP gatherings, contests, giveaways, etc.
This is such an amazing place, and I encourage all to take full advantage.
Not only in Michigan, but worldwide!

Well, I think it's time to just face the fact that I won't be playing outside for the next few months. Thankfully, I've got the range in my garage working nicely.

Back