New England Members

Hopefully we can get this snow out of here and meet up soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Mass. bruddas, Fall River chiming in here. Willing to meet up anywhere u guys want to. Hopefully we can play soon this winter has been horrible.

I work in Da Reeve and grew up in New Befit. It'll definitely be nice for us all to get together and tee it up!

I work in Da Reeve and grew up in New Befit. It'll definitely be nice for us all to get together and tee it up!

Passing through the Riv now. Just went over the longest bridge in the world (Braga). Russ, what do you do for work?

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I'm in Leominster and willing to play wherever. A couple of my favs, RedTail in Devens or Kettlebrook in Paxton (a little out of the way but great course and cheap); Butterbrook in Westford.

I can second the positive comments about Atlantic CC, but that's all the way down on the Cape so perhaps not very central to most folks.

I'm in Wareham. I would love to meet some new people and join in if this gets off the ground. I'd like to second or third the motion on Atlantic...that course used to be considered THE premier course west of the Cape bridges and is still just as good, at about a third of the price of Pine Hills.

I'm also looking for a weekday, after work league, preferably at a course somewhere between Boston and the Cape, off either rt 24 or rt 3.

Passing through the Riv now. Just went over the longest bridge in the world (Braga). Russ, what do you do for work?

Sales manager of an ISP.

Will it ever warm up? Can't wait to hit the links.

Will it ever warm up? Can't wait to hit the links.

Yeah it's 40 today and 55 tomorrow. Oh yeah and a $&@% storm on Wednesday... *sigh*

Using Tapatalk

I'm sneaking off to the heated range tomorrow on my lunch break, I can't take this anymore!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm sneaking off to the heated range tomorrow on my lunch break, I can't take this anymore!

I've driven by the one on rt 6 in Westport the last 3 days glaring at the "opening in March" sign, it can't open soon enough!

At least any snow that falls should melt relatively quickly. A lot more high 40s showing up on the forecast.

I've driven by the one on rt 6 in Westport the last 3 days glaring at the "opening in March" sign, it can't open soon enough!

Yeah that's my usual spot for quick sessions on the way in or on the way home from work. My son can't wait for them to open either, since he wants to get into the batting cages before little league tryouts in April.

Yeah that's my usual spot for quick sessions on the way in or on the way home from work. My son can't wait for them to open either, since he wants to get into the batting cages before little league tryouts in April.

I take my son to the indoor batting place in Fall River near McDonald's at the bottom of the Ave. There's also a new indoor place somewhere off airport rd in FR

I hit a couple buckets yesterday.. Felt good

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

got out saturday. felt balmy. going again tomorrow for a quick nine at lunch.

Have a midday appointment - absolutely heading to the range after, before I head back to work. Not going to let the sun go to waste.

Not that i want to add more volume to the range but which do you go to? Your close by to me.

Not that i want to add more volume to the range but which do you go to? Your close by to me.

I usually go to Caddyshack in Dartmouth, but there's a range on Rt 6 in Seekonk with heated bays that I started going to last year on my lunch break every now and again. I haven't been yet in 2014, so hopefully today will be my first range session.

The two ranges that I frequent are McGolf in Dedham which has heated bays and Stone Meadow in Lexington.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks, I live in Marion and work in Framingham so there are a couple between that I can hit. Looking for heated bays near home and work. So I appreciate the info

I live in Boston and would love to meet for a round. In the summer I hit South Shore CC, Granite Links, Waverly Oaks and others, and will drive wherever for a round. Does anyone know if anything is open now for a round other than Falmouth CC? I am at my breaking point and will play even if the temperature hits the 40's. Thanks.

I live in Boston and would love to meet for a round. In the summer I hit South Shore CC, Granite Links, Waverly Oaks and others, and will drive wherever for a round. Does anyone know if anything is open now for a round other than Falmouth CC? I am at my breaking point and will play even if the temperature hits the 40's. Thanks.
Im game sounds like there's quite a few of us here looking to tee it up together. Soon, hope the snow melts away soon :drinks:

As soon as we can Im sure we will be getting together

Montaup CC down rt 24 in Portsmouth RI is open as long as there's no snow on the ground. It's 5 min past Fall River

montaup had carts out Saturday. Newport National has been open for a while. both not too far away

Back