New England Members

Same here! Only got to play a handful of rounds last year, but definitely looking to play more this year.
We need to get out again this year my friend.

There are a bunch of options around me (Blackstone) but they fill up fast. I enjoyed how casual it was and the live scoring in the app was pretty cool. 3 hours was a bit much for 9 holes though. We barely made it in before dark and were the first group off. Hope you're back out there soon!
My League at Pine Ridge in Oxford might have a opening for a Team of 2 if anyone is interested. Fun league 16 out of 18 are fun to play with. :ROFLMAO: The 2 are Brothers. So it's not me and @snafu :LOL:

We should def do another New England meetup. I might be able to drag @NotNowRightNow along as well @rlefig could probably be coaxed along if he's healed up and @snafu is always down.

@russtopher I wish I could make that date work, Your course looks beautiful and its for a good cause right, ;)

We need to get out again this year my friend.

My League at Pine Ridge in Oxford might have a opening for a Team of 2 if anyone is interested. Fun league 16 out of 18 are fun to play with. :ROFLMAO: The 2 are Brothers. So it's not me and @snafu :LOL:

We should def do another New England meetup. I might be able to drag @NotNowRightNow along as well @rlefig could probably be coaxed along if he's healed up and @snafu is always down.

@russtopher I wish I could make that date work, Your course looks beautiful and its for a good cause right, ;)
I agree we should gonna try golfing this sunday hopefully the ribs hold together it will be almost three weeks at that point

Back