New England Members

Played South Shore. A few temp greens and tee boxes but overall not bad.

Hope folks got out yesterday or can get out today. Still awaiting results of MRI maybe tomorrow, shoulder feels good, but no swinging until I get the green light. Picked up my Free 6i speedblade yesterday feels good in hands can't wait to hit a few with it.....

I got out for a nine holes Saturday; trying to incorporate what I've been working on in lessons and practice. Not anywhere close to where I want to be, but I can see improvement. It was windy Saturday so I also worked on hitting it low to some degree. It was good to get out and walk.

Played 27 holes on the executive course at Harmon early Sunday. It was cold but at least I got to play. Gotta keep working at the short game.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I had enough of hitting inside so I found the one uncovered part of my in-laws yard and practiced pitches today. Felt good to feel the club hit the ground, and not a mat. Hope to get out either this weekend or next.

I had enough of hitting inside so I found the one uncovered part of my in-laws yard and practiced pitches today. Felt good to feel the club hit the ground, and not a mat. Hope to get out either this weekend or next.

I feel the same way. I'm so sick and tired of hitting balls into a net indoors. Hopefully we will be able to get out there soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to hit the range at McGolf in Dedham around 5:15-5:30 today, if anyone wants to join. Get a little practice in before the LC Invitational tomorrow.

Hey guys, my names Mike and I live in Watertown. I'm always looking to play if anyone's looking for a partner. I'm thinking about going out tomorrow, but I don't know what's open or if the rain will hold off. Anyone know what's open around route 2. I work in Fitchburg.

Hey guys, my names Mike and I live in Watertown. I'm always looking to play if anyone's looking for a partner. I'm thinking about going out tomorrow, but I don't know what's open or if the rain will hold off. Anyone know what's open around route 2. I work in Fitchburg.

Welcome Mike. I live in Belmont, we should definitely Tee it up sometime. I think Leo J Martin is open and Granite Links if you're looking for Boston area, also South Shore CC is open as well.

Using Tapatalk

Played 18 at the Back Nine (par 3 track in Lakeville). Great to get out.... Striking the ball OK, shoulder felt good, no surgery needed so I'm going at it. Hope to see some of out and about soon!!!

Welcome Mike!!

Welcome aboard Mike, definelty need to get out there together. I'm not sure what's open up your way but check out GolfNow or here on the Book Tee Time tab.

Welcome Mike. I live in Belmont, we should definitely Tee it up sometime. I think Leo J Martin is open and Granite Links if you're looking for Boston area, also South Shore CC is open as well.

Using Tapatalk

Ya just let me know, shoot me a PM if you want my number. I played pine meadows a bunch last year. I think its a nice course for the money. I'm actually going to play Fresh Pond in Cambridge this afternoon. I think the rain will hold off. I played South Shore 2 weeks ago and Cross Winds in Plymouth last weekend (I'm from Plymouth originally).

I got out to the range this morning. It was mats only because of the rain yesterday, but I had the place to myself. It was nice to finally be able to get some swings in and work on a couple things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we played acushnet river today. pretty decent imo. slightly soft carpet like fairways and slow greens. decent deals buying some season passes

finally getting out for a few holes tomorrow and 18 Thursday. Loving some warmer weather.

Hi guys My name is Mark and live in Marlboro. I'm delegated to weekend warrior status this year and looking to hook up in the metro west area.

Going to try and get out Sunday and Monday if the weather is good. Nice to see a temp predicted in the 60's for a change.

Weather looks great this weekend! I got an email from Braintree muni saying they are open all 18 on Sunday at a reduced rate. Looks like most places will be open within the next week. I should get out at least once this weekend hopefully

I played 9 at Harmon yesterday. Shot a 6 over 41. 3 pars, 6 bogeys. Had a shot at a bird but lipped out a 12 footer...ugh

Getting out and playing 9, maybe 18 this morning. Should be a little chilly, but it's golf. I've got warm weather clothes.

Hitting up Stone Meadow in Lexington after work today. Playing 9 at Fresh Pond tomorrow. Pretty excited

Using Tapatalk

Hitting up Stone Meadow in Lexington after work today. Playing 9 at Fresh Pond tomorrow. Pretty excited

Using Tapatalk

Is that the par 3? I work right near there but haven't played there.

Is that the par 3? I work right near there but haven't played there.

More a pitch and putt than anything. Solid driving range and short game facility though.

Using Tapatalk

Getting to the range this weekend!!!!

Back