New England Members

I'm playing Nicklaus on Sunday . Played jones last year; was a great experience.

I'm playing Mill Valley Golf Club in Belchertown, Ma on Saturday. Anyone ever play there before? I got a deal through golf now this winter, $15 all you can play with a cart.

That's my grandfather's home course, he loves that place. It's a nice course, and like Scarnici says, course conditions have improved lately.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

That's my grandfather's home course, he loves that place. It's a nice course, and like Scarnici says, course conditions have improved lately.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I was a member for 2 years and they have done a good job putting money into the place. The layout is pretty good. You will use every club in your bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Dennis pines and highlands tomorrow. Captains on Sunday !

I was a member for 2 years and they have done a good job putting money into the place. The layout is pretty good. You will use every club in your bag.

For $15 bucks you can't go wrong. We're going to try to play 36. It's an hour and a half drive so hopefully it's worth it. I'll let you guys know how it is.

MA/RI/CT golfers: I am a member of the Bellingham Lions Club in Bellingham MA. Our 20th+ annual Spring Classic is being held on May 19 with a shotgun start at 8:00am at the New England Country Club in Bellingham. http://www.newenglandcountryclub.com/
This is our largest fund raiser of the year with proceeds going to our Scholarship program. The entry fee is $125. You'll get 18 holes of golf with GPS-included cart, a continental breakfast, a pizza delivered to each cart during your round and a post-round lunch of steak and chicken. In addition to a goody bag for each golfer, we have raffles and give-aways plus prizes for long drive, closest to the pin and a putting contest. We are also seeking sponsors starting with anything from give-aways to gift certificates to hole sponsorships starting at $100. If you are interested in playing or can sponsor/donate, please private message me. I hope to meet some fellow THP'rs there.

Bump. Spots still open

Played Ridder country club today, shot 47/46-93.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I played 36 at Mill Valley on Saturday. Overall I really liked the place. The greens were in great shape, the fairways were fine, and the tee boxes looked good. The course wasn't wicked hard, but the layout was interesting. The people who run the place were very nice and made the place enjoyable. I would definitely make the 1.5 hour ride out there to play it again.

Played 18 at Maynard Golf Course today. The courses in the area are slowly getting in better shape and greening up.

Played 9 at Bungay Brook in Bellingham yesterday. The course is in great shape...wish my game was.

I'm going to try and play 9 at Montaup after work tomorrow (weather permitting) if anyone wants to join.

I played South Shore Country Club in Hingham earlier today, course was in really good shape and not very busy at all. Walked 18 holes in 3 hours, even with getting held up by a foursome on the front nine and playing multiple balls on the back nine. Wish my score was a little better, shot 89.

Playing home course tomorrow.. Harmon....

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm going to try and play 9 at Montaup after work tomorrow (weather permitting) if anyone wants to join.

I banged a few holes this afternoon at newport national. Beautiful day.

I banged a few holes this afternoon at newport national. Beautiful day.

My son had a soccer game right next to it on Sunday, looked to be in great shape!

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Wish I could, coaching my son's baseball game. Something tells me between games and practices every Saturday I'm not going to get out as much as I wanted this year.

Just played granite links tonight. Payed twilight fee of 52 (quincy resident) and they let me out an hour before twilight. Man this course is in amazing shape, just perfect!

Wish I could, coaching my son's baseball game. Something tells me between games and practices every Saturday I'm not going to get out as much as I wanted this year.

Just left my son's game now and between pitch hit & Run and soccer this weekend I'm not going to be playing much either

Typos courtesy of Tapatalk, enjoy!

Hi there fellow Mass golfers. I'll have to meet up with some of you this year! I would like to plan something later in may/early june at Crestview Country Club if anyone is interested.

Hi there fellow Mass golfers. I'll have to meet up with some of you this year! I would like to plan something later in may/early june at Crestview Country Club if anyone is interested.

Dependng on the date I can make it. Crestview is a great track

Just played granite links tonight. Payed twilight fee of 52 (quincy resident) and they let me out an hour before twilight. Man this course is in amazing shape, just perfect!

I've always wanted to play there, but it just seems too expensive at the regular rates. Awesome that you got out today!

I want another crack at that course, it tore me up when I played there with Scarnici last fall.

I've always wanted to play there, but it just seems too expensive at the regular rates. Awesome that you got out today!

I want another crack at that course, it tore me up when I played there with Scarnici last fall.

Just say the word and I am in!!

Awesome!

Yes please, just let me know when.

Back