New England Members

Dunn6253

Reaction score
Handicap
practice
I know we have a few members from Mass here, how many would like to meet up once the snow melts in the spring and get a round in together? Any ideas on courses where to play? Would love to get a few rounds in with some THPer's this year.

I know we have a few members from Mass here, how many would like to meet up once the snow melts in the spring and get a round in together? Any ideas on courses where to play? Would love to get a few rounds in with some THPer's this year.

Where do you live in MA? I'm in Brookline, but willing to drive about an hour in any direction to play.

Hanson..which is about 30 minutes south of Boston. I'd be up for meeting up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Pembroke, but I am willing to drive pretty much anywhere. I work all over the state so location isn't really a big issue for me.

Chicopee,Ma for me. I will make it anywhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carver. Really close to Pembroke and Hanson within 20 min

Quincy, MA. I'll be willing to travel about an hour as well. Would love to meet some fellow THPers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this idea! I'm in Belmont. I'll go wherever.

Also based in Quincy; willing to go wherever.

Could even get a tournament going that would be fun

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Any course suggestions? Love pinehills although it may be too far south for some

Massachusetts Members

Massachusetts Members

Any course suggestions? Love pinehills although it may be too far south for some

I played Pinehills a few times. Great courses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll throw a couple out...
Presidents in Quincy
Ridders in East Bridgewater
Pembroke country club..Pembroke
Pinehills very nice course but $100.00 a round
My home course, Harmon in Rockland

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Sounds like most of you guys are on the South Shore. I really like South Shore Country Club in Hingham. Pinehills is sweet, but pricey.

I'm in Dartmouth, I'd be able to drive about an hour or so for a meetup (when this cold is FINALLY gone)!

Ya I like south shore country club as well, and the rates aren't too bad.

There are some THP'ers in CT (like myself) and I think a few in RI too so that could widen the pool of takers a bit.

I am in Albany, NY and would think nothing of driving over to the Boston area to play. I haven't played any courses east of Lenox/Lee area, so I have no input on where to play.

There are some THP'ers in CT (like myself) and I think a few in RI too so that could widen the pool of takers a bit.

Definitely. If we did more of a "southern New England" meetup, we could pick someplace more central to everyone so no one's stuck with a crazy long drive.

I'm in RI and would love to join. I'm willing to travel around for a meet-up

For the RI guys, how is crystal lake GC in Mapleville? It looks like it's pretty centrally located. About an hour from Boston, Hartford, the Cape and Scarnici in Chicopee

Www.crystallakegolfclub.com

Using Tapatalk

For the RI guys, how is crystal lake GC in Mapleville? It looks like it's pretty centrally located. About an hour from Boston, Hartford, the Cape and Scarnici in Chicopee

Www.crystallakegolfclub.com

Using Tapatalk

I've never played there, but I'll ask around...

Rhode Island could be a good in between area, and that course doesn't look to bad at all. I work in RI a couple times a week so that would work for me.

I also like to play South Shore in Hingham too, so that could be a possibility. One of my favorite courses in the area is Atlantic Country Club in Plymouth. Almost half the price of Pine Hills and I like it just as much. There are a lot of possibilities for us once this snow melts.

I'm in Ashburnham- don't ask haha. Depending on the weekend id be in too

If we are thinking of places in RI, Triggs in Providence is a public Donald Ross that's challenging, usually in good shape and $40 for 18.

http://triggs.us/

Back