Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

kc720

Reaction score
Handicap
2manyclubs
With the golf season opening up soon, and seeing a couple new members popping up residing in Colorado, we need a get together type thread.

J4U, Milehigolfer and I pl a n on getting together as often as possible. We have "colorado pasd book" with coupons to many courses so we will be looking to put it to good use.

All colorado THPers check in here!

:wavey:

Welcome to the forum!

Woot!!!! Next weekend I wanna come on down. Still lookin ok for you, kc? What about you, J4U? Any others?

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Ya know I've been known to do Denver trips before. .Matter of fact only 1 local showed but us out of towners did. .not ragging...ok just a lil.:D

Last edited:
Ya know I've been known to do Denver trips before. .Matter of fact only 1 local showed but us out of towners did. .not ragging...ok just a lil.:D

Well I know for sure 3 denver guys will be at any gathering. Looking like more!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Woot!!!! Next weekend I wanna come on down. Still lookin ok for you, kc? What about you, J4U? Any others?

Works for me. Weekends, randy is usually out of town but Doug may be free. But then again im not talking to Doug right now :alien:

For my part, I'll wait for one around April or May. . Lil warmer weather. Tired of 50* & lower temps

It would be an honor to tee it up with you, KC not so much :alien:

How ya doing young man! That would be awesome, you coming to Denver...not the lil part. You scared me enough meeting you in IOWA :drinks:
Works for me. Weekends, randy is usually out of town but Doug may be free. But then again im not talking to Doug right now :alien:

Fine, be that way! :alien:

Would really like to get some of the CO activity up, if your out there speak up and come tee it up!

We can't let all the Florida boys have all the fun!

I'll play anytime Doug and/or Randy are giving away Yes! putters! Just kidding! Not really. If you guys ever need a fourth, let me know. If the timing is right, I'd love to play.

It would be an honor to tee it up with you

Same here. really looking forward to it.

Just found out a course about 45min from me is opening this weekend. I may just be able to get a warm up round in. I think if I come in cold to Denver I'm very likely dribble one short of the ladies tees on the first, ha!

You guys outta consider coming up to the mountains at some point this year too. So many great courses.

I'll play anytime Doug and/or Randy are giving away Yes! putters! Just kidding! Not really. If you guys ever need a fourth, let me know. If the timing is right, I'd love to play.

I hope that worked out ok for your son. How about next Wednesday/Thursday?

You guys outta consider coming up to the mountains at some point this year too. So many great courses.

We actually have, more motivation now.

Weather permitting, im there

For sure. We got some coupons needing used on the west side of the mountains

We actually have, more motivation now.

For sure. We got some coupons needing used on the west side of the mountains

That's fantastic. Curious about which courses are in your book. I've only played 2 tracks up here so far but love exploring new ones.

That's fantastic. Curious about which courses are in your book. I've only played 2 tracks up here so far but love exploring new ones.

Not sure but ill check when I get back in a couple days

Not sure but ill check when I get back in a couple days

No worries man, those answers will come in due time. At this point I just want to be on a course, any will do. Lol

I can play on Thursday. BTW, my son loves that putter. I can't thank you and Doug enough for that.

Hey guys! Don't know how often I'll be able to get together as I'm pretty broke right now but would love to get together some time when it warms up.

Hey guys! Don't know how often I'll be able to get together as I'm pretty broke right now but would love to get together some time when it warms up.

70* on Thursday and we have a spot open. Legacy Ridge 10:00.

70* on Thursday and we have a spot open. Legacy Ridge 10:00.

We all have coupons for $35 cart included! Id be happy to share mine

Hey guys, thought I'd post in here along with the thread I started a couple weeks ago. I'll be in the Denver area on 3/17 and am interested in getting a round in. I'd love to meet up with some THPers, so anyone that can make it out, let me know.

Also, what course would you recommend? I'm interested in playing one of the better courses in the area, from a design and overall experience standpoint. I'm willing to pay a higher green fee if it's worth it. Besides, this will be the first round of the season for me, so have to make it a good one!

Looking forward to it and hopefully some of you can make it out.

- PGG

Hey guys, thought I'd post in here along with the thread I started a couple weeks ago. I'll be in the Denver area on 3/17 and am interested in getting a round in. I'd love to meet up with some THPers, so anyone that can make it out, let me know.

Also, what course would you recommend? I'm interested in playing one of the better courses in the area, from a design and overall experience standpoint. I'm willing to pay a higher green fee if it's worth it. Besides, this will be the first round of the season for me, so have to make it a good one!

Looking forward to it and hopefully some of you can make it out.

- PGG

Im down to play with you bro. Ill check and see what courses are open and see how the weather looks in a few days

Back