Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I miss the group golf too but things are busy for several of the main core.

I can't plan anything more than a week out usually as my schedule can flip overnight. Case in point...no plans three days ago, leave for California tomorrow at the crack of dawn for a two day quick trip.

Going to miss spring softball tournament and second seed. Boo! Unless this snowstorm coming in tonight cancels it...ha

Gyms are starting to build up so travel will get spotty real soon.

If I'm in town I'm still available and didn't know that had changed.

Lets make a definite effort to get things going again. We used to get out a couple times a month. Starting next week I'm off Sat, Sun, Tues, Wed. I miss my golf buddies.

Nah, I’m cool. Got work to pay for the unload, etc. might need a hand if I decide to go buy some furniture though lol

What is your work schedule?

My long term golfing and pistol shooting buddy is moving to the Golden area, are any of you near there?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

My long term golfing and pistol shooting buddy is moving to the Golden area, are any of you near there?

Yes, most of us are in the metro Denver area.

That was a quick trip to Cali! On plane home but grabbed another Texas donut at Randy's this morning. Saved half for lunch.

Golf... Maybe golf this weekend.

Softball tourney was cancelled for weather...get to play next week!

Last edited:

I used to train on lookout mountain for the world cup gravity bike event in Cali. Fun times and he will love it out there.

Being newly moved to northern Colorado I haven’t played many courses on the southern end. But, how is Highlands Ranch?
I’ve glanced at their website and it seems a little pricey, but since my son lives pretty close it seems it worth trying since we’re there quite a bit.

Being newly moved to northern Colorado I haven’t played many courses on the southern end. But, how is Highlands Ranch?
I’ve glanced at their website and it seems a little pricey, but since my son lives pretty close it seems it worth trying since we’re there quite a bit.

I’ll let you know...I’m moving into the neighborhood and joining the club

Invite @J4U over for ONE afternoon and we cause a water leak in the new house in about an hour... hahahaahaha

Invite @J4U over for ONE afternoon and we cause a water leak in the new house in about an hour... hahahaahaha

Doug’s calves cause the leak didn’t they?

Haha. Who installs a pinch valve and leaves the other end under the sink without an end. Glad he saw it quick and there was a light letting it come through downstairs. Whew

Haha. Who installs a pinch valve and leaves the other end under the sink without an end. Glad he saw it quick and there was a light letting it come through downstairs. Whew

Always what you want to see right after you move in...

Ok, I will be a full time resident as of 6/16...on the waiting list for the golf club my house sits on (HRGC). Looking forward to seeing ya'll

Ok, I will be a full time resident as of 6/16...on the waiting list for the golf club my house sits on (HRGC). Looking forward to seeing ya'll

Get the crew together for a round while I’m out there!

Unfortunately I won't be around... Booo! Hope the other guys can catch up. Enjoy!

Anyone up for playing a round Tuesday and/or Wednesday? I'm home this week and can drive anywhere around Denver to play. Let's go, fellas!

Anyone up for playing a round Tuesday and/or Wednesday? I'm home this week and can drive anywhere around Denver to play. Let's go, fellas!
I'd love to but have an appt with the IRS on Wednesday

I'd love to but have an appt with the IRS on Wednesday

Been there, man. I feel your pain. Maybe next time.

Hello Denver Golfers, I have a friend that has moved from Florida to the Golden area and is looking for the chance to meet new Golfing friends.

Please PM me and I will give you his contact info, good guy that loves golf and hunting.

Anyone going to be around either Wednesday or Thursday next week? I plan on getting in one round, it will be around 4pm as that’s the earliest I can play. It will be somewhere around Arvada as I will be playing with one other person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone going to be around either Wednesday or Thursday next week? I plan on getting in one round, it will be around 4pm as that’s the earliest I can play. It will be somewhere around Arvada as I will be playing with one other person.

I'll know today or tomorrow if I'm in town. If so I'm down. Will let you know

Ok I’ll be playing next Thursday at around 4pm at Applewood and have room for one if anyone wants to join.

I will be in town but have a softball game at 7. May just call out of the game. Will check in early next week to see if spot is still open.

Edit:

Been far too long partner! No Vodka or lemonade this time!

Last edited:
Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I will be in town but have a softball game at 7. May just call out of the game. Will check in early next week to see if spot is still open.

Edit:

Been far too long partner! No Vodka or lemonade this time!

It has been, but you won’t have the humidity there!

Back