Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Another time then buddy! I have bunch of coupons need to be used

That's great. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy tough course!
Black Tees
Silver Tees
White Tees
Gold Tees

Safe to say we are not playing the blacks???

Black it is...will leave driver at home to make it interesting ?

Holy crap that's long. Keep in mind that Silverthorne is at almost 10k feet so we're likely to see a distance bump. Still, the silver tees sound good to me lol.

Ha the feeling everyone else gets thinking of playing in Denver. Won't be much different for us, but someone coming from the flat lands might see a few yards gained

Ha the feeling everyone else gets thinking of playing in Denver. Won't be much different for us, but someone coming from the flat lands might see a few yards gained

Whats this talk about elevation? I thought everybody hits 300+ drives. It is still the Internet right?

I dunno man, that's almost twice the elevation. I could see another 5 yards. I picked up 15yds on avg when I moved from PA. I'm definitely curious to see.

I dunno man, that's almost twice the elevation. I could see another 5 yards. I picked up 15yds on avg when I moved from PA. I'm definitely curious to see.

Oh I agree, that sounds about right going from flat to Raven. I saw around 1/2 club gap going from 5K-14K. Should be fun to see what we see coming from the foothills.

Oh I agree, that sounds about right going from flat to Raven. I saw around 1/2 club gap going from 5K-14K. Should be fun to see what we see coming from the foothills.

Yeah you dont need any extra yards buddy

Lol, I have a feeling we'll all feel like long drive champs up there.

Found this little write up from quite a while ago but it gives a pretty good description of the course. Really sounds like a fun course.

http://www.rockiesgolf.com/departments/coursereviews/raven-three-peaks.htm

I knew I had seen this course before. Or at least one hole. We did the networking, cctv, and AV in some homes just off one of the holes just past the nesting poles Will be neat to see them again. One of the work trucks actually got pegged by an errant drive. Will be neat to see them from the fairway side.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

An awesome steakhouse just a few miles from the course too!

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Looks like a fantastic course. Although I didn't like the green description "no uninteresting surface" or some effect... seems approach and putting will be the premium

Looks like a fantastic course. Although I didn't like the green description "no uninteresting surface" or some effect... seems approach and putting will be the premium

Yeah, I saw that too. Usually leads to a lot of seemingly good shots catching a hill and running into 3 putt land. If the course isn't too busy, we could send the best drive of the group up to the green for some recon, if need be.

Terrifying bunkers, insane elevation changes, and roller coaster cart paths that will scare you all. This is what to expect. Dramatic vistas and a challenging design makes for a memorable round. #9 is the pic on my twitter page if you want to check it out click the twitter link in my sig.

Last edited:
Terrifying bunkers, insane elevation changes, and roller coaster cart paths that will scare you all. This is what to expect. Dramatic vistas and a challenging design makes for a memorable round. #10 is the pic on my twitter page if you want to check it out click the twitter link in my sig.

Looks awesome. Have fun.

So far, so good with the weather. Low 70s and partly sunny for Tuesday.

We are making the trip so I dont care if its raining cats and dogs... we well have fun#

No you diiidddnnn't

I did. Colorado weather is all hocus pocus voodoo magic anyway. Makes no sense. It gonna do what it gonna do.

I did. Colorado weather is all hocus pocus voodoo magic anyway. Makes no sense. It gonna do what it gonna do.

I'm bringing my umbrella opened up in the vehicle just to offset your juju...lol.

So very true, so VERY true!

I'm bringing my umbrella opened up in the vehicle just to offset your juju...lol.

You are no longer invited! :alien:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not get carried away here. I think that unleashes an apocalyptic locust swarm or something. That's whole different kind of juju! :p

Back