Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Ill update after I call tomorrow!

Thanks. Looking forward to finally meeting you guys, and Philly Golf Guy too.

Im sure they can accommodate you for 9! Let me know and ill call the course tomorrow

They usually have a burrito and 9 special so shouldn't be a problem. Just let them know who you are?

Sounds like i'm missing a heck of a deal. Enjoy.

Sounds like i'm missing a heck of a deal. Enjoy.

There will be more, we have to do something since you are out somewhere warm and with a bunch of animals. Have fun!

Thanks. Looking forward to finally meeting you guys, and Philly Golf Guy too.

We are god to go at 1:24 at Arrwhead. Me, phill golf guy, j4u playing18, you are good to play 9. Can't wait!

We are god to go at 1:24 at Arrowhead. Me, phill golf guy, j4u playing18, you are good to play 9. Can't wait!

Nice course for my first round of the year! Never played it, only been there for a wedding. It looked awesome. Can't wait.

Forecast is for mid-60's, although any forecast that far in advance in Colorado is obviously subject to change.

Nice course for my first round of the year! Never played it, only been there for a wedding. It looked awesome. Can't wait.

Forecast is for mid-60's, although any forecast that far in advance in Colorado is obviously subject to change.

Absolutely beautiful course. But be warned, their driving range is only 180 long and down hill lol. No busting drivers during warm up!

Ain't that the truth. Never truly know

Absolutely beautiful course. But be warned, their driving range is only 180 long and down hill lol. No busting drivers during warm up!

This is common up here, maybe one of the reasons that I'm wild with the big club. 3h is the biggest club I can hit where I practice

Looking forward to it, guys. It'll be nice to finally get out of the winter beaten East coast for a round with some solid THPers on what looks like a very fun and scenic course. My flight lands at 10:30 and I'm coming directly from the airport, so should be able to get there early, eat and warm up.

Thanks for the warning. I was planning on getting there early and warming up before the round. Maybe I'll try to get to the range over the weekend to see if I can iron out any pre-season issues with the driver. I've spent a lot of time watching videos, reading books, etc. this winter. Of course, there are probably 10 different approaches that won't fit together seamlessly.

Weather update. Should me mid 60s but chance of rain... lets keep our fingers crossed for mother natures cooperation :)

I think you guys should be ok. Doesn't look like we re getting any more snow up here. The sun may not make an appearance tho

I take that back. It's snowing now

New sticks combo drying over night. Should be a very fun experiment. Thanks Kang!

Safe travels to Philly Golf Guy! Tomorrow should be a blast!

Hope your flight goes well PGG, see you guys later today. Had some fun at the range last night, interesting.

Hope your flight goes well PGG, see you guys later today. Had some fun at the range last night, interesting.

Ooh good interesting?

Thanks guys. I am in the air now, about 1.5 hours delayed because of a snow storm this morning, but still should make it. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was great playing with you guys today. Solid group of guys out in Denver for sure. The front 9 was terrible for me, but turned it around on the back a little to save some face. A 5 hour flight (with deicing), 2 Bloody Mary's and barely making the tee time took a little time to shake off on that course. You guys were killing it though, which is always fun to watch. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Hopefully wednesday... and any time you are in the area :)

Ooh good interesting?
Well, as you saw, good and bad. The bad was me, the good was the ball flight.

It was great playing with you guys today. Solid group of guys out in Denver for sure. The front 9 was terrible for me, but turned it around on the back a little to save some face. A 5 hour flight (with deicing), 2 Bloody Mary's and barely making the tee time took a little time to shake off on that course. You guys were killing it though, which is always fun to watch. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Was really great to meet you and hope I can free up some time if you are available on Wednesday afternoon. Have a productive visit this week.

some action footage from Arrowhead Golf Club on 3/17/14. unfortunately Brodydog had to leave after 9 before we got to the signature holes. We were treated with decent weather, and the company was awesome!
[video=youtube_share;AsN0J-99oto]http://youtu.be/AsN0J-99oto[/video]

p.s.
thankfully i am not in those videos to show my horrible swing that day
:beat-up:

Back