Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I'm on the putting green right in front of pro shop

Game over 44-12 victorious. Waiting for him to change and will head that way soon. Hope you guys are enjoying this beautiful day and that easy course.

Glorious day for golf, it was a total success. Weather was awesome and so was the company

Thanks to eaglevsfalcon, j4u, Mike (j4u brother in law), pokeslice, glengal1, and JESTER450 for making the trip out today. It was a great time and I hope you all enjoyed the course

Thanks to eaglevsfalcon, j4u, Mike (j4u brother in law), pokeslice, glengal1, and JESTER450 for making the trip out today. It was a great time and I hope you all enjoyed the course
Thanks for an awesome day. Had a blast and you generosity is too much.

How'd you guys do the second time around?

Thanks for an awesome day. Had a blast and you generosity is too much.

How'd you guys do the second time around?
We got in 15 holes before dark. We continued to have fun into the dark :)

Hopefully we can get another round in before winter really hits. KC270 thanks again for hosting us. I promise to play better next time :banghead:

Teeing off in the dark..."How do you think you hit that one?" "Felt good let's go find them." Easter egg hunt begins and successful.

"Kang...what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to shoot the flag"

Really...I think our GPS and apps will help more. The green is this way right?

Teeing off in the dark..."How do you think you hit that one?" "Felt good let's go find them." Easter egg hunt begins and successful.

Sad I missed out on rounds and memories like those. Stupid stomach virus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Sad I missed out on rounds and memories like those. Stupid stomach virus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Next time bud!

Huge thanks to you, man. That was an absolute blast. Your generosity knows no limits!

"Oh, that went left. You snap hooked that one"

Huge thanks to you, man. That was an absolute blast. Your generosity knows no limits!

"Oh, that went left. You snap hooked that one"

Indeed it was Sir Nate and you are correct, most generous is an understatement.

I was giving him way too much feedback...and most of it just get in his head. Where did we actually find his ball....in the middle of the fairway!

Mike also says to tell Kang thanks for everything...he had a blast.

Was great meeting some new guys and fun playing with Jim. Didn't get a chance to hang with the others much...next time!

Nate- you gotta post the video from the par3, he!! it was about the only green I hit all day.
I was trying to find it but since I did it in Periscope, it seems to have expired the next day. I didnt know that those vids expired and I didnt have it set to auto save. I didnt even get to watch it myself!!! If anyone knows how to retrieve it, please let me know!

Strangely, I watched the other one that did save and it came out really grainy for some reason. I hope it didnt look like that live. Still trying to figure all this new app/phone crap out.

Kang and I are going to play Ballyneal this Saturday with Dr. Teeth. If anyone wants to join us I need to let him know asap. $150 for hopefully 36 holes walking only. Top 100 course in the world. Leaving very early and getting back very late.

Kang and I are going to play Ballyneal this Saturday with Dr. Teeth. If anyone wants to join us I need to let him know asap. $150 for hopefully 36 holes walking only. Top 100 course in the world. Leaving very early and getting back very late.
Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

If you can...you must! I so wanted to do this again! Little man has a football game or I would have already filled the last spot. You won't regret it! Dr. Teeth is a great guy and you WILL be amazed. The other two guys are OK too I guess.

Actually this won't be happening as my schedule unexpectedly changed today.

Thank you Stephen for the generous offer again.

Booo...I wanted stories and pics!

I want to go real bad but I don't want to make the drive solo. Plus my wife gave me a weird look and said the amount I'm willing to drive to go hit a ball is crazy lol. Perhaps next year a group of us can make it provided Steven is willing to have us out

I want to go real bad but I don't want to make the drive solo. Plus my wife gave me a weird look and said the amount I'm willing to drive to go hit a ball is crazy lol. Perhaps next year a group of us can make it provided Steven is willing to have us out
With a bit more notice, i can and will make it happen...if possible of course

Back