Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I would love to but I'm working. Damn, bills getting in the way of my golf game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Usually can only play Sat - Mon. Would love to expand my golf course experiences this summer.

I'm with ya man. Pretty much weekends only for me too. We really should do a full gathering this summer. Let's get us all together at the same time.

I'm with ya man. Pretty much weekends only for me too. We really should do a full gathering this summer. Let's get us all together at the same time.

That sounds good. I would truly look forward to that. The thing with weekend golf is that they normally end up 5 hr rounds lol

That sounds good. I would truly look forward to that. The thing with weekend golf is that they normally end up 5 hr rounds lol

That's true, but good company can lessen that impact quite a bit. A later tee time block can help too. Let's see what other say and go from there.

We did last year and will do it again in a few months. Hopefully we will get a larger group together this year and attract some out of state members.

80* on Tuesday! Who is down for some golf? Burn those sick days and come back to work sunburned.

80* on Tuesday! Who is down for some golf? Burn those sick days and come back to work sunburned.

That's what I'm saying!!! I'm down. I sent J4U a text yesterday, he better show up too!

Hox30 and I will be in and around denver may 26-30 for a golf vacation. We plan on golfing legacy ridge, riverdale dunes, fossil trace, Colorado national, and highlands ranch. Not sure which courses on which days but will set tee times in about a week or so.

Let me know guys if anyone is up for a round

Hox30 and I will be in and around denver may 26-30 for a golf vacation. We plan on golfing legacy ridge, riverdale dunes, fossil trace, Colorado national, and highlands ranch. Not sure which courses on which days but will set tee times in about a week or so.

Sounds like a solid plan. Hit us up before you come and I'm sure we will join you guys.

Yessir. I'm in! Before I head out to Indy I'll try catch a round with you guys

Ridge at castle pines 11:10? Golf now rates at 59$. Includes cart and range balls. Pretty good deal. Space available for 4. Thoughts?

Looks like I will probably be in the Longmont area starting May 18th for 4-5 days for work....might bring my sticks along and try to get a round or 2 in if anybody is available.

Looks like I will probably be in the Longmont area starting May 18th for 4-5 days for work....might bring my sticks along and try to get a round or 2 in if anybody is available.

I'm always available to tee it up with THPers if I'm in town. And I am during those dates :)

I'm always available to tee it up with THPers if I'm in town. And I am during those dates :)

I will let you guys know as soon as I firm up my travel plans.

I lived in Aurora in the early 80's but haven't been there in years...not sure if there are any decent courses in that area or not.

I will let you guys know as soon as I firm up my travel plans.

I lived in Aurora in the early 80's but haven't been there in years...not sure if there are any decent courses in that area or not.

Some decent public tracks but nothing to travel for. We will show you a good time buddy

I'm down if in town Tim, would enjoy teeing it up with you! We've got plenty of sticks if you can't bring yours too.

That course is so much fun, and painful at the same time.

I wouldn't know and still won't after Tuesday because you sucker took too long to respond :alien:

Some other day this year for sure!

I should be able to come down for of these as well. I'll see which works best.

this was getting a little buried so I figured bump it up. I'm thinkin about coming down for some golf memorial day weekend. Anyone planning to play?

this was getting a little buried so I figured bump it up. I'm thinkin about coming down for some golf memorial day weekend. Anyone planning to play?

Im playing a tournament saturday. Friday any time or sunday early id be down

Back