Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

I have some time off of work the next 2 days and my back is finally well enough to play. Anyone have time for a round tomorrow or Thursday? Can play anywhere around town.

I would love to find a Sunday or Monday to get together with some of you guys for a round.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have some time off of work the next 2 days and my back is finally well enough to play. Anyone have time for a round tomorrow or Thursday? Can play anywhere around town.

We are playing Kennedy at 9:12. 3 of us so there may be a spot for you if they haven't sold it. google "book tee time denver parks and recreation" see if 9:12 is availabke for a single. If so bring rain gear, 30% chance

I would love to find a Sunday or Monday to get together with some of you guys for a round.

I would be down for monday! Any plsce in mind?

Would join you, but will be in DC next week. There will be many opps coming up, let's make a big get together happen.

Been way to long, get on that computer and fill that last spot for tomorrow!

So we have another fisherman in the house too? Very cool. One of the key selling points to the golf club I joined was the 2 miles of river that came with it. Not that I don't prefer public water, but I've fished all of it, and a new stretch to explore is pretty exciting. If ya ever wanna throw some loops, let me know.

You got the info, make the call in the AM....see you there

It was a blast playing with j4u, milehighgolfer, and nomadic_duffer! Any others in the area come join us. We always have fun!

Last minute, I know, but I'm looking to play on the Common Ground or Green Valley Ranch par 3 tomorrow morning-late morning. Anyone want to meet up?

For the next few months I'll be playing a lot of Par 3 for focus on my short game, mostly at those two courses and Kennedy. Prob twice a week or so when I'm not traveling for work. So I'm up for any invites if someone is in Par3 mode, just PM me.

Im actually working... yeah work lol

Last minute, I know, but I'm looking to play on the Common Ground or Green Valley Ranch par 3 tomorrow morning-late morning. Anyone want to meet up?

For the next few months I'll be playing a lot of Par 3 for focus on my short game, mostly at those two courses and Kennedy. Prob twice a week or so when I'm not traveling for work. So I'm up for any invites if someone is in Par3 mode, just PM me.

Yep, working for me too and I think Randy is in Vegas hopefully winning.

It was a blast playing with j4u, milehighgolfer, and nomadic_duffer! Any others in the area come join us. We always have fun!

Good times! Thanks for inviting me!

Tee time for Legacy Ridge at 9:30 on Wednesday morning. Who wants to join me?

I'll be there....wait, never mind. Have fun!

Changed it to 9:50 on Thursday as I have an event to enter on Wednesday! Need a good internet connection and I know playing golf and working off my phone would be an epic fail.

Changed it to 9:50 on Thursday as I have an event to enter on Wednesday! Need a good internet connection and I know playing golf and working off my phone would be an epic fail.

Haha I wondered about that too. Kids doctors appointment do ill miss. Have fun!

Unfortunately have to work during the week and not off till 2:30. Just getting back in the swing though as I have had a sciatic nerve issue for the past 5 or so weeks. It's getting better so I'll be on the lookout for upcoming opportunities to meet up with you guys.

Unfortunately have to work during the week and not off till 2:30. Just getting back in the swing though as I have had a sciatic nerve issue for the past 5 or so weeks. It's getting better so I'll be on the lookout for upcoming opportunities to meet up with you guys.

Looking forward to it.

I will be in Longmont the 19, 20, and 21st for work but it doesnt look like I have time for golf unfortunately.

I have a 1 round credit for this course. I'll know by around 4 if I can join you.

I am sure we could make lunch, dinner or some drinks happen.....I really wanted to have time to play a round but it's not going to work out that way.

Back