Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Second 18 today at Heritage was a bad idea. Totally spent right now. I will sleep like a baby tonight.

Back to normal and rolling true. I left alot short today.

Randy...nice out of one of the many fun bunkers at Fossil Trace:

Mike, was fun getting after this one. You take the right side of the green and I'll take the left. Stupid greens!

Was quite an interesting round today fellas! Bad for the card, but some memorable stupid greens. Blind tee shots, hidden traps, rock formations in the middle of the fairway, where does the madness end? Would have to play this one a few times to know where to go, let alone where to land on the green. Was a pleasure meeting you guys and have a safe trip back home this weekend!

Was quite an interesting round today fellas! Bad for the card, but some memorable stupid greens. Blind tee shots, hidden traps, rock formations in the middle of the fairway, where does the madness end? Would have to play this one a few times to know where to go, let alone where to land on the green. Was a pleasure meeting you guys and have a safe trip back home this weekend!

That sounds crazy. Who is the designer? Sounds like a Jim Engh to me.

Having a blast in Colorado so far. Appreciate the hospitality from Doug and Randy. You guys have it good up here. All the courses so far have been in very good shape and a true test of golf. Remind me to never play a scratch golfer from Colorado! Thanks guys for showing us a good time.

one more round tomorrow at legacy ridge and then heading back
to South Dakota Saturday morning.

Having a blast in Colorado so far. Appreciate the hospitality from Doug and Randy. You guys have it good up here. All the courses so far have been in very good shape and a true test of golf. Remind me to never play a scratch golfer from Colorado! Thanks guys for showing us a good time.

one more round tomorrow at legacy ridge and then heading back
to South Dakota Saturday morning.

Sorry I couldnt make it out to meet you guys. It really ate me up to miss meeting THPers

Jim Engh Carnival Golf.

That's all I have to say about that.

Yup. There it is. We have 2 of his courses up here. One that I work by where half the holes I'm thinking Wtf? Seems every hole has to be a blind shot. The guy finds a way to never give you a decent lie. Not fun, IMO.

Just to give you an idea of some of the greens, not all were this mountainous or large, more like the top portion with waves. Randy was a good sport with all our chuckles. May want to turn down the volume...

Just to give you an idea of some of the greens, not all were this mountainous or large, more like the top portion with waves. Randy was a good sport with all our chuckles. May want to turn down the volume...

That's just ridiculous. Hilarious though lol :eek:

Besides the amazing courses and good time with j4u & milehighgolfer, my favorite part was randy walking off the green saying "let's call it a 6-putt". Still laughing about that one!

Besides the amazing courses and good time with j4u & milehighgolfer, my favorite part was randy walking off the green saying "let's call it a 6-putt". Still laughing about that one!

Thankfully Doug took the video and the replay saved me a stroke.

It was great meeting you guys and I'm glad you enjoyed your time here.

Just got the word from Kang that we're all set for next Tuesday at The Raven. Really looking forward to meeting the 3 of you. Course looks like a winner!

Just got the word from Kang that we're all set for next Tuesday at The Raven. Really looking forward to meeting the 3 of you. Course looks like a winner!

It will be a blast. I've never been there and im definitely looking forward to meet you. Doug and randy are always awesome to play with

Holy tough course!
Black Tees
Silver Tees
White Tees
Gold Tees

Safe to say we are not playing the blacks???

u7ugyzer.jpg

#9 514 yard par 4? Wtf
#12 237 yd par 3? Wtf???
Yeah no blacks for me lol

u7ugyzer.jpg

#9 514 yard par 4? Wtf
#12 237 yd par 3? Wtf???
Yeah no blacks for me lol

I'm sure the whole course is straight downhill... #12 probably plays like a 135 yard par 3 without the slope.

Maybe I can join you next time Eagles v Falcons is down from Carbondale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure the whole course is straight downhill... #12 probably plays like a 135 yard par 3 without the slope.

Maybe I can join you next time Eagles v Falcons is down from Carbondale.

If you can find another you can join and I have coupon for buy one get one. Comes out 50 bucks per person

If you can find another you can join and I have coupon for buy one get one. Comes out 50 bucks per person

Thanks Kang. I would but next week is a little too busy at work for me to skip out for golf.

Thanks Kang. I would but next week is a little too busy at work for me to skip out for golf.

Another time then buddy! I have bunch of coupons need to be used

Back