Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Im down to play with you bro. Ill check and see what courses are open and see how the weather looks in a few days

Awesome kc! Glad you'll be able to make it out.

Taps away

70* on Thursday and we have a spot open. Legacy Ridge 10:00.
Hey thanks for the offer, but I'm not available to play during the week. Looks like it's going to be a great day though - you guys have fun!!

Hey guys, looks like the weather will be good this weekend so I'm coming down Saturday for a couple days of golf. Who all is interested in joining me?

Hey guys, looks like the weather will be good this weekend so I'm coming down Saturday for a couple days of golf. Who all is interested in joining me?

Im down for sunday as I pmd :) not sure about J4U but I believe milehighgolfer is out of town weekends...

Its seriously going to be 70* there? Man Im jealous

Its seriously going to be 70* there? Man Im jealous

High 60s. We had about 3 inches of snow last night but it will be all melted off by end of the day

Im down for sunday as I pmd :) not sure about J4U but I believe milehighgolfer is out of town weekends...

Yeah MHG said he was out of town. Hopefully J4U will be in.

64* is the forecast now. Played in shirtsleeves yesterday with sun and 60* and then got 2" of snow overnight. Melting fast though. This is life in Colorado.

64* is the forecast now. Played in shirtsleeves yesterday with sun and 60* and then got 2" of snow overnight. Melting fast though. This is life in Colorado.

One of the things I love

Bumpity bump. Golf in Denver on Saturday and Sunday for anyone interested

I can't make it this weekend but I'll follow this thread and see about next time.

Have fun tomorrow guys! Wish I could call in sick, weekend looks iffy with having to go back to Dallas for a one day trip on Monday.

Teeing it up with milehighgolfer today, eaglevsfalcon on sunday, all who are near are welcome to join!

Is your tee time still at 10 or did you guys push it back because of the snow ?

Is your tee time still at 10 or did you guys push it back because of the snow ?

Course is open and our tee time is still 10 unless there is frost delay

Looks like ill be in Denver 2-3 times over the next few weeks to prep our new work van for duty so ill get to play while I'm there. Hoping to meet up with you guys if at all possible. I'll update here when I know if some dates. Will be a midweek thing likely.

Looks like ill be in Denver 2-3 times over the next few weeks to prep our new work van for duty so ill get to play while I'm there. Hoping to meet up with you guys if at all possible. I'll update here when I know if some dates. Will be a midweek thing likely.

Sounds good. Hopefully weather cooperates this time

Sounds good. Hopefully weather cooperates this time

Lol, for sure. Thankfully, as the days pass, that scenario become more and more likely :beer:

I have tee times booked on 3/17 for philly golf guy and myself at Arrowhead. $60 special going on with golf now. We are booked for 1:20. If any would like to join us let me know so I can call the course and arrange back to back tee times. Great price for a great course!

I wish I could make it back down. Family in town. Sorry to miss you PGG. Enjoy the thin air!

monday 17th of march. 1:20 pm me, philly golf guy and j4u. who else wants to join?

60 bucks golf now special with cart at Arrowhead! cant beat that!

monday 17th of march. 1:20 pm me, philly golf guy and j4u. who else wants to join?

60 bucks golf now special with cart at Arrowhead! cant beat that!

Subscribed.

Would love to join you guys on Monday, but have Cub Scouts with my son -- Pinewood Derby car weigh in at 5:30. Not a chance I could miss that. He's been stoked for a month. Any chance I could join for 9 and if there is a rate for that? If you have another person that wants to play a full round with you, don't hesitate to kick me to the curb. I'll catch up another time.

Subscribed.

Would love to join you guys on Monday, but have Cub Scouts with my son -- Pinewood Derby car weigh in at 5:30. Not a chance I could miss that. He's been stoked for a month. Any chance I could join for 9 and if there is a rate for that? If you have another person that wants to play a full round with you, don't hesitate to kick me to the curb. I'll catch up another time.

Im sure they can accommodate you for 9! Let me know and ill call the course tomorrow

Im sure they can accommodate you for 9! Let me know and ill call the course tomorrow

Sure. I'll do it. Let me know what they say. This week has been nuts at work. I could use an afternoon off.

Sure. I'll do it. Let me know what they say. This week has been nuts at work. I could use an afternoon off.

Ill update after I call tomorrow!

Back