Calling all Carolinians

Ok I need to play this Saturday. Who is playing where with a spot open. I have a lesson tomorrow and need a full round in before The Goat Cup.

Ok I need to play this Saturday. Who is playing where with a spot open. I have a lesson tomorrow and need a full round in before The Goat Cup.
Could probably work you into out 8am group at Cherokee Valley outside Greenville SC.

Could probably work you into out 8am group at Cherokee Valley outside Greenville SC.
I'd have to leave around 6 my time 🤔 might be worth the drive plus I want to get rounds in with you and Hibler's eventually.

We’ll get another chance if you don’t want to make it on Saturday.

We’ll get another chance if you don’t want to make it on Saturday.
Let me see how my lesson goes tomorrow. I might make the drive.

Wish I could have ya buttttt this silly fall season is kicking my butt lately. I haven’t been able to play in over a month

Fyi anyone in Charlotte the divide has toptracer range now. We should go 1 day to check it out.

Has anyone played Quixote Club? May get a chance to and may have a spot for a guest.

Haven't played it. Where is it located?

Wish I could say I’ve played there. Just read up on it. It looks first class.

Last edited:
Haven’t played it but depending on date/time I’d be interested!

Two elite private courses Chechessee Creek with caddie and Long Cove Both Top 10 of SC
Both in Hilton Head area
One will be Dec 3rd
One will be Dec 4th
Have an opening for one player each day
If you can show up for one of these, drop me a private message. Each at $100 which is less than 1/2 of what was paid. Must pay caddie fee at CC also
Our 4th bailed and let me know. If play saturday you are welcome to hang for dinner.

Two elite private courses Chechessee Creek with caddie and Long Cove Both Top 10 of SC
Both in Hilton Head area
One will be Dec 3rd
One will be Dec 4th
If you can show up for one of these, drop me a private message. Each at $100 which is less than 1/2 of what was paid. Must pay caddie fee at CC also
Our 4th bailed and let me know. If play saturday you are welcome to hang for dinner.
Hmmmm. Need to speak with Her Highness…. Stand by.

@Scorpion12 you ever played it?
Whoa! Sorry! I've been out of it for a minute. I'd never heard of Quixote Club. It's in Sumter Sc... not exactly the suburbs of Columbia. It's give or take 1 1/2 hours from Columbia. Looks pretty good on Google maps.🤷‍♂️ Might need to give it a shot!

Anyone want to play tomorrow?
Our course is all booked up andni don't want to go somewhere else as a single...

Both in Hilton Head area
One will be Dec 3rd
One will be Dec 4th
PM sent

Good News/Bad News about charity chits. You gain access to places you otherwise wouldn't, good news. Bad News is you are beholding to the restrictions of the chits. But alas the many moving pieces here came together. @MGoBlue will join me and the two of the sleepers from The Old at Chechessee and Long Cove. And I'll do a solo at Quixote on the way down, they wouldn't allow a guest. This will be a sweet end to 2022 golf for moi.

Good News/Bad News about charity chits. You gain access to places you otherwise wouldn't, good news. Bad News is you are beholding to the restrictions of the chits. But alas the many moving pieces here came together. @MGoBlue will join me and the two of the sleepers from The Old at Chechessee and Long Cove. And I'll do a solo at Quixote on the way down, they wouldn't allow a guest. This will be a sweet end to 2022 golf for moi.
Absolutely looking forward to playing a couple of courses I haven't played before, and especially getting to meet and play with another THP internet axe murderer! Should be a blast of a weekend. Can't wait, and thanks @GolfTravelDude for the opportunity!

Just a heads up right near the university location for top golf, pxg is opening a fitting studio

I know @MGoBlue is a pxg fan

Last edited:
Trying to set up another March golf trip to somewhere. Last year we ended up in VA and had a good time, but this year i would like to travel a little further south and play some nicer courses. Myrtle Beach sounds like an option if we feel like driving 16 hours. First thought was Pinehurst area or more specifically Mid Pines/Pine Needles. Are there any other places that would be good suggestions?

Back