Calling all Carolinians

Would normally be all over this but I only have so many weekends left to get the house ready to put on the market.

Several people in Raleigh and a few who are close. A few of us are planning to get together in Jan weather permitting.

I would like to meet up with you guys at some point. I don't think I will be able to make it next weekend but I'm definitely interested in getting the Carolina contingent meeting up every now and again.

How many you guys got for this so far?

3, myself, lightningbolt44 and deuce. Make it a foursome!

I would like to join you guys but next weekend I will be in Ohio moving my brother in law down here. Maybe we can get something going on a regular basis

I am a definite for next weekend. Just need to be done by three. You guys bring your A games and I will bring the comedic relief! :)

I have Sunday at 10:00 AM reserved for a foursome. Its under Madel. I'd like to keep this to THPers but if we don't have a fourth by Friday, then we'll open it up.

Looking forward to this.

Love the idea of a NC outing. I live around Charlotte. Unfortunately I am out for this one, but would love to join in on the next one. I will check back on this thread. Hope ya'll have a great time, Tot Hill is a good track.

How about former Carolina residents? I think I'll be visiting my daughters this weekend in High Point. Wouldn't mind getting in 18 before heading back up Sunday morning. Tot Hill Farm, correct? Let me know... and I'll let you know for sure by noon Tuesday.

I would be in, but visiting my parents this weekend. I'm up for the weekend in January, though.

How about former Carolina residents? I think I'll be visiting my daughters this weekend in High Point. Wouldn't mind getting in 18 before heading back up Sunday morning. Tot Hill Farm, correct? Let me know... and I'll let you know for sure by noon Tuesday.
We have a spot open....you want it?

Bump for anyone in the NC/SC region looking to play this weekend. Come on folks, let's get this group started!

Guys.....just want to make sure everyone is aware that the tee time is for SUNDAY.

Talked to the wife. I am good for Sunday.

Still need a fourth! G$$$?

I'm in the Upstate area of SC. Looks like it'd be about a 6 hour drive, round trip. I'd be interested in some Carolina gatherings a little closer, hope you guys have fun! Hit em straight.

I'm in the Upstate area of SC. Looks like it'd be about a 6 hour drive, round trip. I'd be interested in some Carolina gatherings a little closer, hope you guys have fun! Hit em straight.
Greenville? Clemson? Joey (ir13) is in Columbia. We should try to get a round in there at some point.

Lemme check and see if i can be your 4th this sunday, ill know by end of day tomorrow.

You guys should come down to the columbia area, there are plenty of courses in the area as well as my home course that Deuce has played.

Would love to make it, I am from the good ole Mt Airy ( Mayberry ) but gotta work. Would love to have anyone that wants to come up to Pilot Mountain and play my home course. Check it out @ pkpgolf.com.

Not sure how it could be 6 hours for you. I'm in Charlotte on the far south side and its just over an hour for me. You're more than welcome to drive to my house and go with me.

Edit.....ah, total round trip of 6 hours.

Back