Calling all Carolinians

I'm in, if you guys still need a 4th. Got an address to put in the GPS?

You guys should come down to the columbia area, there are plenty of courses in the area as well as my home course that Deuce has played.
It's a mighty fine course. Would love to play it again.

Greenville? Clemson? Joey (ir13) is in Columbia. We should try to get a round in there at some point.

Absolutely! I'm in the Greenville area.

Just found this thread and I'm in the Columbia area. Can't make it on any Sunday because my wife wouldn't appreciate me playing on her day off but I might be good for an occasional Saturday. Just out of curiosity, what are the green fees for Tot Hill?

If you're playing in the Columbia area I might be interested but can't afford too much money for green fees. :(

And my game is pretty poor (don't shoot below 105 this year so... if I'm not invited, I completely understand)

Last edited:
Just found this thread and I'm in the Columbia area. Can't make it on any Sunday because my wife wouldn't appreciate me playing on her day off but I might be good for an occasional Saturday. Just out of curiosity, what are the green fees for Tot Hill?

If you're playing in the Columbia area I might be interested but can't afford too much money for green fees. :(

And my game is pretty poor (don't shoot below 105 this year so... if I'm not invited, I completely understand)
You and I have roughly the same handicap. If I'm welcome, you're welcome.

Besides it's not about HDCP, it's about having fun. Never seen a "you're not good enough to play with us" comment ever made at THP. Ever.

I hope we can get a group to go out and play often. would love to get out with THPers once a month or so

Not sure any of us shot under 100 when we got together before the masters last year, but we sure did have a great time playing. And the par 3 round was funny without getting to use a putter.

I'm in, if you guys still need a 4th. Got an address to put in the GPS?
Great! We have our fourth. So I'll see lightningbolt44, deuce and ir13 on SUNDAY for our 10:00 AM tee time at the intriguing Tot Hill Farm.

They have a free app with hole flyovers and yardages that's pretty neat and recommended.

Looking forward to my first THP get together.

Winter rates are $45 weekends and $35 weekdays.

Those rates are doable for me. Just can't make it on a Sunday unfortunately and this weekend is out for me entirely. Good thing is I played 18 yesterday. Bad thing is I lost a ball. Good thing is I shot a 53 on the front and a 53 on the back. It would have been worse but I stopped counting on a couple of holes and picked up on a third because my chipping wasn't working well.

Don't ever worry about your handicap when playing with THPers in official or non official events. It's all about having fun.

I'm hoping we can get some Carolina gatherings going every now and again. I'm in Wilmington, so if anyone ever finds themselves in my part of the world, shoot me a PM.

I don't care if you shoot a 130 or a 67. If you have a friendly/positive attitude, you can always ride with me man!

Don't ever worry about your handicap when playing with THPers in official or non official events. It's all about having fun.

I'm hoping we can get some Carolina gatherings going every now and again. I'm in Wilmington, so if anyone ever finds themselves in my part of the world, shoot me a PM.
I have a sister in Carolina Beach. I'll give you a shout when I'm down there!

Wife and I have gone down to Wilmington semi-regularly. That sounds like it would be fun.

Last edited:
wrong thread

Last edited:
When I first started playing, the guys I played with said "You won't be able to control if you are good or not, but you can control how fast you play. Play fast and no matter what you shoot, people will play with you. "

So, I suck but I can finish my sucky round in under 4 hrs. :)

When I first started playing, the guys I played with said "You won't be able to control if you are good or not, but you can control how fast you play. Play fast and no matter what you shoot, people will play with you. "

So, I suck but I can finish my sucky round in under 4 hrs. :)

And your a great dude so that helps! :D

I'd definitely be up for some regular get togethers, there are lots of great THP'rs here I'd love to meet and play with.

I'd definitely be up for some regular get togethers, there are lots of great THP'rs here I'd love to meet and play with.
Where are you?

Charleston area

We'll have to get s/o to host something in Columbia.

Back