Calling all Carolinians

Here's another where deuce and I were neck-and-neck for sand trap saves. :alien:
My shot was on the other side of the island.

d2a1129c6aed59cec454c9600120b463.jpg

So my lesson was cancelled due to my instructor needing to, so I'm all for playing earlier tomorrow to try and beat out the rain. I still want to come play.

I'm open all day. Whatever works.

H-SC Tiger?

Im flexible as well. You all name the time and I'm there

The earlier the better

Im good with 9 if there are tee times available. GolfNow isnt showing anything available until 9:50 - which I'm fine with as well

9:50 is fine by me if we can switch our tee time to that.

Ron puts a good move on the ball, he's got so much power!

That'd be great. JohnBoy, you good with 9:50?

Ron puts a good move on the ball, he's got so much power!
On 18, I hit a decent driver. Ron hit 4 iron. I was only about 10-15 yards further. I was in the left rough, he was in the center of the fairway. My comment: "If I could hit a 4 iron like that, I wouldn't even pull driver".

I won't mention the 2nd shots though....

Looks like you guys had a blast, you guys are putting some good moves on the ball too!

We did. Happy for Rich as it looks like his game is coming back to him. Sudseh and I didn't light it up today, but the season is early. Ron is Ron, hits far.

I can't wait to be able to get back out there with you guys, this new job is really taking my golfing time away for a while but hopefully after my 90 days it will be ok and I'll have more time. I miss it.

Ron said I had to play back next time we play. That was actually a huge compliment considering how I was playing just a few weeks ago.

Ron said I had to play back next time we play. That was actually a huge compliment considering how I was playing just a few weeks ago.

You know it's never about the swing or the game dude, you're great company, golf is secondary as it is with all of you guys.

Yeah, but I've finally found a little distance off the tee. Ron was only out driving me by 40 yards instead of 140 today.

We need you back out on the course as well. You and Ron were the only ones willing to put up with me when I was struggling.

Tomorrow will be my first time out with THPers and I'm just happy that not everyone is a scratch golfer because man i can hit some bad shots at times!

Tomorrow will be my first time out with THPers and I'm just happy that not everyone is a scratch golfer because man i can hit some bad shots at times!

Haha good times are coming your way, the Carolinas group is pure fun and you'll just add to the goodness I'm sure.

Back