Calling all Carolinians

Feeling is mutual Ron. Plus you, John, and Joey all have solid games which was fun to watch. Definitely gives me something to aspire to! Next time we play though, I'm running to the tee box so I can tee off first. Seeing all those solidly long, straight tee shots definitely intimidated me! LOL. Maybe next time I can catch a lucky break along the way too.

By the way ... if anyone is in Charleston on New Years Day and wants to start 2015 with a round of golf ... let me know. Lets keep this thread active!

I might be able to arrange something to be down there let me know what you were thinking of.

Feeling is mutual Ron. Plus you, John, and Joey all have solid games which was fun to watch. Definitely gives me something to aspire to! Next time we play though, I'm running to the tee box so I can tee off first. Seeing all those solidly long, straight tee shots definitely intimidated me! LOL. Maybe next time I can catch a lucky break along the way too.

By the way ... if anyone is in Charleston on New Years Day and wants to start 2015 with a round of golf ... let me know. Lets keep this thread active!
Duece you going to play with us in march?

That course looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to get out there with y'all.

Charleston on new years day is looking like a good possibility as long as the weather cooperates, maybe we can play RiverTowne or Stono ferry?

2015 is going to involve a lot more golf for me, anywhere within driving distance.

Charleston on new years day is looking like a good possibility as long as the weather cooperates, maybe we can play RiverTowne or Stono ferry?

2015 is going to involve a lot more golf for me, anywhere within driving distance.
Awesome! I will leave the course up to you Marc.

Have you ever played there before? If not a 80 at tot hill on your first go around is pretty strong.

Have you ever played there before? If not a 80 at tot hill on your first go around is pretty strong.
Played there once before. I'll take that there any day!

You did have a great Tee shot on 18, you were just warming up on the first 17 holes :)

Keep me in the loop on this one, as i might be able to make it down if you guys need another.

How about former Carolina residents? I think I'll be visiting my daughters this weekend in High Point. Wouldn't mind getting in 18 before heading back up Sunday morning. Tot Hill Farm, correct? Let me know... and I'll let you know for sure by noon Tuesday.

We have a spot open....you want it?

Apologies, but my daughter had an emergency admittance to the hospital last week. On the road to recovery. Should be discharged soon. Hopefully I can catch the next one. Just didn't want you to think I was ducking you guys.

Keep me in the loop on this one, as i might be able to make it down if you guys need another.

Will do, I think it will be a good time!

sorry i missed this, as i have wanted to play to Tothill for some time

sorry i missed this, as i have wanted to play to Tothill for some time
Sorry you missed this too. We had a great time. Keep an eye on this thread as we'd like this thread to keep our Carolina community active here on THP. So anyone that would like to host a regional get together feel free to keep this thread alive.

Ok so who would like to play on New years day? I am going to set up a time as we get a little closer and we get a good idea on the weather. Charleston is a great place to celebrate New Years eve, down town is a huge party!

Ok so who would like to play on New years day? I am going to set up a time as we get a little closer and we get a good idea on the weather. Charleston is a great place to celebrate New Years eve, down town is a huge party!

Count John and I in. We will be there with the Mrs'

I am a possibility I would be driving down that morning so a lot would depend on what time we played etc.

Can't make this one but I'm glad to see the continuing theme. Have fun!

We'll be out of town for the New Year holiday but definitely interested in some gatherings. Love the idea of keeping the thread going. Hit em straight!

See what happens when I lay off the forum for a bit? Love Tot Hill. Maybe I can get back in the loop when all my house chores get done.
I'm sure you all had a blast.

I'm out for New Years. Got work. Have fun out there

I won't be abel to make it for New Years either but I will be following this thread.

I'm not in for NY either.

I am a possibility I would be driving down that morning so a lot would depend on what time we played etc.

Ron around what time do you think you can make it? I am in no rush to get back on NY day so I should be fine and john is spending another night there with his wife so ... 11 or noon?

Back