Calling all Carolinians

Im still down, See you guys in the morning unless something changes.

Brother wants to come along if we have room. Dont know how many we have so far.

I called and they can squeeze in the six of us

Have fun fellas, wish I could be there with you to start the year off the right way, Golf with THP'rs. maybe later in the month we can do it again in myrtle or something.

Indeed. After the holiday I'll be available as well (for the most part).

Have a good time tomorrow guys. Wish I could make it out there to play. Unfortunately due to some company being here I will have to stay a bit closer to home tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun guys! Post some pics of the round if you can.

Sounds like a good time. Just so y'all know I played after work today and shot a 113... Looking forward to tomorrow

Sounds like a good time. Just so y'all know I played after work today and shot a 113... Looking forward to tomorrow
Don't worry I will probably shoot the same thing since I haven't touched a club since October...plus it will be my first time with THP'ers so it will be fun either way

Calling all Carolinians

Going to hopefully make it there early but if people beat us there, it is under the name -----.

Last edited:
Have fun guys and I wish I could've been there. Happy New Year!!

Have fun and please post some on-course photos.

3b55ce281e3ddf741943f4c1c3f4f13d.jpg

Range

T-mobile reception drop off that quickly? :alien: (kidding, I'm only holding my breath for updates here in the frozen north)

Calling all Carolinians

0dd6612d307e2cf343d85b7ea5842e17.jpg

Nope, no slope on these greens. #4 green.

So who's playin with you deuce?

Calling all Carolinians

So who's playin with you deuce?

John (atkjoh), Dave (SmoothSwing) and Chris (Scorpion12). Can't remember screen names ATM. Will come back and edit later.

Last edited:
Cool. :)

47e086342c6a9bec1171513f5f12b0ef.jpg

Arthur Ravenal Bridge from #10 tee box.

Back