Hilton Head courses

Miller1

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everybody, been reading here for quite a while, great site. I will be on Hilton Head for a week in August , any tips on the less expensive courses on the Island that are worth playing?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

For a medium priced course, I really enjoyed Hilton Head National. Played a couple of Palmetto Dunes courses at a THP event last year that were really nice as well. Bear Creek and Pine Crest seem to be popular choices as well.

Hilton Head National is one of the best values in that area, its off island a few minutes but worth playing. Outside of that Palmetto Dunes are nice and a decent value for what you get.

Another vote for HHN

Thanks guys, HHN will be on the list, $55th for an afternoon tee time seems fair, my 13 year old daughter will be golfing with me also.

If you don't mind a little bit of a drive Eagles Pointe, Pinecrest, Crescent Pointe, Rose Hill, or Island West

They are decent course but can get down around $20-$30 for 18 in the afternoon

See if they have a hot deal on golf now and try that 20OFFSHOTZOOM code in checkout.

The only off-island course that I've played is Old South and it was a pretty good value. It's not too far off the island either, as I recall. I love the courses at Palmetto Dunes, but, I wouldn't consider them "less expensive".

Another vote for Hilton Head National - very enjoyable course. Also enjoyed the RT Jones course in Palmetto Dunes. I didn't enjoy the Fazio or Hills courses at Palmetto Dunes as much. Harbor Town was also great, but I think they're closed for a redesign.

I called palmetto and can play there for $65 after 2 pm, daughter is around $40. Harbor Town will be closed but they are way out of my price range. I will drive a little ways for cheaper golf.
My wifes cousin works at seabrook island so I can get a free round there also but that is an hour north.

I'm a huge palmetto dunes fan

Going to Hilton Head for a week in September. Looks like some good courses to choose from. Hopefully it isn’t too busy during the week.

Going to Hilton Head for a week in September. Looks like some good courses to choose from. Hopefully it isn’t too busy during the week.
We are normally down there the first half of September each year and it's not busy at all

Palmetto might be a bit better than Hilton Head National condition wise, but I give the layout to National. Both nice courses.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Palmetto might be a bit better than Hilton Head National condition wise, but I give the layout to National. Both nice courses.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I will try to play both of those.

Back