TYork and I played a couple days ago down at Riverside. Got to just above 50º, felt good to be back out on the course again.

TYork and I played a couple days ago down at Riverside. Got to just above 50º, felt good to be back out on the course again.

I've never played it. How do you like the course?

I've never played it. How do you like the course?

He is a member there, I've played it I think twice now. Very nice course, the pace has been great each time.

Played Glendale today. Decent condition. @#$%^ snow Saturday.

No idea what’s in this thread, but, it’s my DREAM to move to Utah!

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We finally had decent weather this week and I was able to play twice! Hopefully we don’t get snow this weekend. I can’t handle this winter anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea what’s in this thread, but, it’s my DREAM to move to Utah!

That is all.

Do it! I moved to Utah 12 years ago and never looked back. It’s a great place to live.

Do it! I moved to Utah 12 years ago and never looked back. It’s a great place to live.

Wife and 3 kids... Not gonna happen anytime soon, but it’s a dream that could, one day, be a reality. Likely after the kids are all grown-up.

I am headed back to St. George for the second time in the last 4 weeks to avoid the wet weather here this weekend and get in some more practice for the upcoming Morgan Cup.

I am headed back to St. George for the second time in the last 4 weeks to avoid the wet weather here this weekend and get in some more practice for the upcoming Morgan Cup.

I’m going down next weekend, I think 14-17th

Forecast is calling the 40's this weekend. I'm not excited about it, but may try to walk a round on Sunday. At least it shouldn't be raining by then.

It's too bad that we won't see 50's consistently in SLC for another 2 weeks...

-Bishop

Anybody playing in winter champs in st/ george next weekend ? I'm thinking about it and want to hook up with someone and share hotel

Anybody playing in winter champs in st/ george next weekend ? I'm thinking about it and want to hook up with someone and share hotel

Where is that played at?

Bloomdale CC, and two other courses. sign deadline is tomorrow at 4. They use the stableford scoring system. I would like to play, cost is $170. Hotel rooms are a little pricey

Bloomdale CC, and two other courses. sign deadline is tomorrow at 4. They use the stableford scoring system. I would like to play, cost is $170. Hotel rooms are a little pricey

Haven’t played that one, would like to sometime.

I’m headed down next Thursday or Friday. I’m thinking of playing Coral Canyon and maybe Sky Mountain

Last weekend has me itching to get out and play again. But, it's literally snowing up in PC, where I work. I may just walk Lakeside on Sunday, anyway.

Considering a golf trip to St. George this summer (and/or Mesquite). What are the must play courses?

Considering a golf trip to St. George this summer (and/or Mesquite). What are the must play courses?

Kind of depends on budget, but Sand Hollow is easily the best in St. George and in my opinion the best public course in UT. I've enjoyed Coral Canyon, Sky Mountain and the Ledges and think those are all really good courses in the area but wouldn't say they are a must.

Staying at Sand Hollow this week and enjoying it. The back nine on the championship course is outstanding and an experience larger than just the golf. Am struggling a little with the greens and inconsistent speeds but still playing & scoring better than I expected coming off the winter lay-off.

Have to say the St. George area has a lot to offer. Much to do for those who like to be outside and we spent time yesterday morning hiking in Snow Canyon State Park. Hoping to get some time in Zion N. Park as well. Original plan was for tomorrow but the weather looks rough......

Some would say that Wolf Creek in Mesquite is a must play. It is a totally different golfing experience and a little pricey. I would agree that Sand Hollow should be at the top of the list. Corral Canyon is a nice track but the condition has not been the best more recently. Casablanca in Mesquite is a good, straight forward track. I personally like Sunbrook in St. George. It has been around for a while, but it has an iconic island green on a par 3. There are many more great options, as has been stated.

I was able to get out and walk 9 at Lakeside yesterday, and I've honestly never seen it so busy before! I also played terrible! But, at least it was sunny.

I was able to get out and walk 9 at Lakeside yesterday, and I've honestly never seen it so busy before! I also played terrible! But, at least it was sunny.

Yesterday definitely felt like spring. Is the course still soggy? I got in a quick 9 Friday evening and it was saturated from our most recent snow.

Yesterday definitely felt like spring. Is the course still soggy? I got in a quick 9 Friday evening and it was saturated from our most recent snow.

Yeah, it was a bit soggy in some areas, but not nearly as bad as Rose Park was last week. I swear, there were points at Rose Park where I thought I was in a swamp. IIRC holes 3 and 16 were quite wet in the fairways.

-Bishop

I am planning on getting the SLC golf pass today, or soon. The Double Eagle cost $1,700 and is good for one year at the six city courses: Bonneville, Mt. Dell, Rose Park, Glendale, Nibley and Forest Dale. All the golf you want, no restrictions on time of day. Walking only. If you get a cart, then you have to pay for that. I think you are required to get a cart at Mt. Dell Lake course.

Bonneville is a tough 18 hole walk, but I have done it. Anybody else planning on getting it ?

I am planning on getting the SLC golf pass today, or soon. The Double Eagle cost $1,700 and is good for one year at the six city courses: Bonneville, Mt. Dell, Rose Park, Glendale, Nibley and Forest Dale. All the golf you want, no restrictions on time of day. Walking only. If you get a cart, then you have to pay for that. I think you are required to get a cart at Mt. Dell Lake course.

Bonneville is a tough 18 hole walk, but I have done it. Anybody else planning on getting it ?

I am a Davis County guy.

Back