Tagged to remind me to get out there. At least for Fox Hollow

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yeeeeha! I really didn't think this though as I've been in non-stop meetings. That said, I'll be back 3rd week of October and will bring the sticks. I'll likely be staying at the Canyons in Park City

f6f00a168dbbcec234e7f5b8db06dc93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed seeing this thread this year. I would look forward to some Utah get togethers when spring arrives.

Everything is closed, except the driving range at Golf in the Round. Thinking road trip south this weekend

Everything is closed, except the driving range at Golf in the Round. Thinking road trip south this weekend

I played Yesterday in shorts in St. George, weather was great.

Weather is starting to be great for golf up north, bumping this thread to see what interest there is in getting a round in somewhere.

I'm in. Already have 48 rounds in this year, so I play a lot. I'm a member of the Murray Parkway mens league. Favorite place is probably Eaglewood in North SLC. Second favorite is Talons Cove. I hate T Point an Ranches, but I'll play them.

I'm in. Already have 48 rounds in this year, so I play a lot. I'm a member of the Murray Parkway mens league. Favorite place is probably Eaglewood in North SLC. Second favorite is Talons Cove. I hate T Point an Ranches, but I'll play them.

48 rounds this year? Impressive. My offer to get anyone out at Riverside in Provo still stands. I’m also happy to play anywhere! Last week @golfest (Ryan) and I played nine at fox hollow. I would love to play wasatch or soldier hollow soon. Very soon.

I had never heard of Riverside, so I checked it out on the web. Wow ! I don't think the wife would let me spend $3/k a year plus $300/month, but I think it would be worth it to golf that gem.

I usually ref Junior Jazz on Saturdays. I'm working this Saturday till 2pm in SLC. Next week is my club Masters tournament. Maybe we can do something Saturday April 28th ? How much will it cost ? Anybody up for some golf at a ridiculously beautiful golf course ?

48 rounds this year? Impressive. My offer to get anyone out at Riverside in Provo still stands. I’m also happy to play anywhere! Last week @golfest (Ryan) and I played nine at fox hollow. I would love to play wasatch or soldier hollow soon. Very soon.

I'm down to come play Riverside with you. The others too you can find some good deals online. I think I played Soldier Hollow last year but it has been a while since I played Wasatch.

I played at Murray for the first time today! I was going to do the league with a work buddy but I'm moving in June. 48 rounds is impressive!

Boost. Tyork want to plan Riverside ?

are you playing the masters tournament this weekend? I am 1:28 tee time...

im happy to plan a round at riverside....whos in?

if open, holler, happy to play...

played there last year for the Pro-Am, played on the Jazz team, and had a great time, nice course, enjoyed our young pro, played right behind Gipper...

Yep. My very first tournament (that isn't scramble). 11:58 tee time. I'm nervous. No mulligans, no gimmee's, all on me. Played today and shot a 45. My name is David Lancaster. Good luck.

Yep. My very first tournament (that isn't scramble). 11:58 tee time. I'm nervous. No mulligans, no gimmee's, all on me. Played today and shot a 45. My name is David Lancaster. Good luck.

did you play the Masters at Murray? if so was the last tee time, and had to stop at 5.5 hours into round and on hole 14, was BRUTALLY slow today!!! (had to get to JAZZ GAME :) )

Also planning to play in the Golfweek AmTour tournament at Glenmoor this next Saturday if anyone is interested...

Played Bonneville for the first time today. Wow the green complexes were difficult. Both me and my playing partner struggled with them, fast greens, tons of roll on minor slopes, and some tough pin locations. Nice course, but it seemed to play a lot harder than we expected.

Played Bonneville for the first time today. Wow the green complexes were difficult. Both me and my playing partner struggled with them, fast greens, tons of roll on minor slopes, and some tough pin locations. Nice course, but it seemed to play a lot harder than we expected.

I have played it twice. It is always offered on teeoff.com. 122 slope from the blues and hard to putt well

I played Soldier Hollow Gold. Talk about hard greens to putt on. Had 41 putts today. That is a lot for me. Hardest places for me to putt well: Tpointe, south mnt, valley view

The Jazz are so fun to watch. Thought that belonged in the Utah thread. :)

I have played it twice. It is always offered on teeoff.com. 122 slope from the blues and hard to putt well

I played Soldier Hollow Gold. Talk about hard greens to putt on. Had 41 putts today. That is a lot for me. Hardest places for me to putt well: Tpointe, south mnt, valley view

Bountiful has some nice greens with tricky sloping...Base golf greens are tough too!!!

Back